Chapter 12

"Taehyungie, can we go on a date after school?" Sana shook his shoulder, attempting to get his attention, but his eyes only looked anywhere but her. "I'll be busy after school. We can tomorrow, where do you want go?" Taehyung finally answered with a perking smile, uplifting Sana's pout to smile.

"Oh, that's fine. I've been craving doughnuts and ice cream." Taehyung hummed and leaned onto her shoulder, "we'll go eat sweet tomorrow, okay?" Sana nodded and squeaked out of excitement. Taehyung chuckled at her cuteness, "I'll be back. I have to go to the bathroom." Sans nodded and watched Taehyung leave the cafeteria doors.

Taehyung didn't go to the bathroom, he searched for someone, and when he found the person he growled which came unbothered to the boy. "Where's Jimin? He's hasn't been here in two days." Jungkook shrugged and went back to his phone, ironically texting Jimin.

"He's at home. He doesn't feel well. Don't interfere." Jungkook said after Jimin texted a message, he glared at Taehyung up and down and gave a disgusted face. Taehyung's eyebrows narrowed, "sick?" He mumbled to himself, he walked off and returned back to the cafeteria to Sana.

~after school~

Taehyung was dropped off at Jimin's home by his mother after they brought food. He walked in with the key underneath the mat and walked straight to the bedroom. Immediately was hit with the gloomy feeling. He sighed at the sight of Jimin sleeping, with puffy eyes.

"Jimin, wake up." Jimin was awaken by Taehyung's deepen voice and a touch on his shoulder. "I don't want you here. Get out." Jimin moved himself, panicking. Taehyung ignored his words and opens the bag that contained food.

"I'll leave when you eat. Come on, at least five bites." Jimin shook his head, "I just ate." He lied. He gulped at the lingering smell of food. But remember, he was too tired to eat. He just wanted to sleep, sleep all the pain away.

"Jimin, I'm not leaving until I see you eat." Jimin blinked the tears away, "but I'm not hungry." He whined. The more he thought about food the more he wanted to throw up. It gotten to that point. "One bite. Just one." Taehyung held the fast food burger out for Jimin's reach. He stared at Jimin's now appearance.

He didn't look like what he did two days ago, all the innocence was wiped out of his soul. He didn't like it. Taehyung slowly moved himself closer to the boy, cornering him to the wall, "just-" Jimin yelped. Taehyung froze in his place, "I'm not hungry! Do you not understand that! Get the hell out of here if your going to force me to eat!" Taehyung retreated back to his spot. He lowered his glaze when he heard whimpers and sniffles be made by the shorter.

"Why'd you do it? You kiss me and left me. Why." Jimin weakly told. Taehyung shook his head, "I don't want to talk about it." He glared over to Jimin who shuddered to the eyes. Jimin nodded and sniffled and wiped his eyes, he crawled to Taehyung and snatched the wrapped burger out of his hand.

He unwrapped it and and took a bite, he felt two very different feeling when the food was munched into his mouth. He swallowed the food, "now leave." He wrapped it back to up and went back to his spot on the bed. Taehyung sighed, he grabbed the bag, "bye." He whispered, he hoped to get a response but nothing was said.

Once the door was closed, Jimin raced to the bathroom. He crouched down to the toilet and threw up. Although it wasn't much, he let anything out. He wiped his mouth and brushed his teeth before returning back to his bed. This was Jimin's everyday life. Laying in bed either sleeping or crying, nothing in between. Eating a snack and drinking lots of water, and his personal hygiene wasn't good.

Now, it was Friday. A knock was sudden heard, "come in." He mumbled. A body was revealed and a sudden smile was touched on Jimin's face. "Kook and kitties!" He sat up and smiled as Jungkook sat on the bed and released the kittens who went straight to Jimin.