Chapter 20

(Saturday)

Luckily, today was the beginning of the weekend.

Jimin had no energy to do anything today, he was too tired and too confused for everything. He stayed in bed, feeling so unmotivated to even brush his teeth. Sighing, he rolled to the side where Taehyung would usually take.

He smiled, rubbing the mattress before laying on the spot. Jimin wiggled his body, thinking Taehyung's fragrance of yesterday's laying would rub off on him. As he was doing his thing, someone stumbled into his bedroom making him freeze in his spot and slowly look up, scared of whom it could be.

"Oh, kook, you scared me." Jimin rolled his eyes, fixing his shirt under the sheet before removing himself off the bed and into the bathroom. Jungkook didn't say a word and followed, stopping to lean on the doorframe with crossed arms and an upset face.

This panned Jimin, why did he seem so sad? Brushing his teeth, his eyes pondering Jungkook in confusion, asking 'why so sad' with his eyes.

Jungkook slightly understood and sighed before he opened his mouth to speak, "you're really dumb?" His voice wasn't nothing to be messing with. It was plainly so lined with coldness it brought a shiver down Jimin's spine. Jimin gave a couple of eye blinks before finishing up his brushing.

When finished, he confidently walked passed Jungkook's flaming stare and into his bedroom again. "Call me what you want, but I've been wanting this to happen for years now. Years, kook! I've liked him for so long and now that he's liking me too, why should I give up this opportunity?" He stated, making his bed, occasionally looking over to Jungkook who sat in one of his chairs for gaming.

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek to his strong statement, "but, he literally laid his hands on you. Did you forget about that? Imagine what he'll do when you guys do date." He tried his best to make Jimin second guess his choice, but the unbothered expression Jimin wore while he cleaned his room was beholding the fear of losing.

"I know, but I think he knows it was wrong of him to do that. He'll understand never to do that, but that will be one of the first things I talk to him about." Jimin mumbled, huffing while he looked at his now cleaned room.

Jungkook looked off to the side and scoffed, "why can't you look my way?" He whispered to himself.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, he seen Jungkook's lips move, but he heard no words, "what did you say?" He questioned. Jungkook hitched, did Jimin possibly hear his words? Embarrassed, he shook his head, "I'm leaving now." He covered it up and just walked off without glancing or letting Jimin speak. Jimin scratched his head and shrugged, "he's upset." He whispered.

~Taehyung's world~

"I'm glad we had this conversation." Taehyung got up from his seat from the picnic table and walked to the other side where Sana sat, they shared a short hug. "Me too." Sana softly said.

"Hey, don't be sad. I'll be here for you all the time." He said with a gentle reassuring smile, it only made it worse for Sana. Although she wanted to express how angered she was and to scream all her hatred towards him, she only nodded.

"Yeah, me too." She says as she held his hand for the very last time. Taehyung hummed, happily agreeing. He rustled her hair, "thanks for understanding. I have to go now, but I'll see you around." He smiled at the girl before turning off and walking to the direction of his home. Sana let her face droop down, she mumbled as she fixed her hair and walked to the opposite direction.

When Taehyung got home, he took a shower, this time the water was warm. It was now time to relax and reflect on his life decisions he's made up to this point. That was a lie. Taehyung just felt the need to get his body warm and ready to be usen.