True Feelings

Hoseok's POV

Im a little nervous. For our final event, Yoongi invited me to coffee. I was going to suggest going to a movie first but he insisted first. And I couldn't say no. But I got ready for tonight wearing of course not a tux but a simple button up shirt not trying to look too fancy but at the same time, decent.
I made it to the café and walked inside. I saw Yoongi already in there. He looked handsome I have to admit. But I'm remembering that I have to move on. He smiled as I walked towards him.
"Hi Hobi. How are you?" He asked me.
"Pretty good, you?" I asked back politely. I'm still kinda heartbroken but that didn't matter.
He sighed, "I really hope you are doing well. I truly just feel bad about what happened at our last event."
I smiled and sat down across from him, "it's ok. I get it. Your straight."
Remember when I said I knew who he liked, I lied. Haha. I have no idea. Just the fact he likes someone.
"Yeah." He said, "I just came here to clear things up."
"Haven't you already done that. I'm not mad. We can still be friends." I assured him.
"But still..." he insisted, "there's something that just needs to be said. You deserve to know why I rejected you."
"I thought I already understood." I questioned.
"I'm a normal circumstance I probably would've said yes. Your an interesting guy. I'm nit set on being straight. I really don't care. And sure you are so bright it's almost painful. But you would contrast my dull personality."
"I don't think your dull." I replied.
"But I'm in love with someone else." He said, "and you deserve to know who. Also I just think I need to tell someone on a personal level."
I was surprised, "you? Personal? I never knew you could go this far."
"Haha. Yeah turns out I can and I'm going to. And your just gonna have to deal with it." He joked.
"Well who is it that you've fallen for?" I asked him.
He sighed biting his lip in thought and hesitance, "well I had no idea I was going to fall for her. She thinks that she annoys me. But she really doesn't at all. I was attracted to her the day she first walked into the school. It wasn't until last year I had classes with her. Being a typical teenage boy I teased her to hide the fact that I lead feelings for her. But this year I realized that I've matured and teasing just isn't the way to go. My theory is that she likes someone else because I just know her so well I can tell. But she denies these feelings so I just don't know anymore. Maybe I have a chance. Maybe I don't. All I know is that my life was miserable a couple of years ago. My parents are divorced. They don't give a you-know-what about me. My siblings are all in jail or doing bad things. I didn't want to be like them. I want to grow old, become successful, and have a family. But apparently that stuff doesn't run in my family. I thought I was going to become like my siblings so I became hopeless. But then one day I met this girl. She was not talkative. Only with her friends. Acted cool but inside she was a complete weirdo. She is pretty but doesn't know it. She is smart but doesn't care. She is a great secret keeper. I am observant and know a lot because of that. But she knows everything because people tell her. And I know why people tell her everything. It's because she has this trustworthy attraction to her that promises she is not a fake. She is so genuine it's attractive. Funny thing is she had no clue I like her. And I don't just like her. I love her. So much I would do anything for her. I want to tell her all this it I'm afraid. I'm afraid she'll see all this as weird and creepy and she'll back away. If she stops hanging around me I'll die. Not physically. But mentally. And I'm scared of that. And that's why I rejected you Hobi. It's because my heart is already stolen. You are a great person and on normal circumstances I would be with you. But just can't because of this. I'm sorry. Does this make any sense?"
My eyes were watering.....I had no idea a Yoongi had a heart this big.
I just had to ask, "but Yoongi? Who is this person? Do I know her?"
He smiled, "well."
"Oh." I was shocked, "well then who?"
Yoongi laughed nervously, "I hate being so serious and personal. I truly hate it."
"Ok! Ok, Yoongi! I forgive you! I support this amazing crush that you have! I've never heard anyone profess there love for someone that deeply! Just tell me who it is Yoongi! I'm dying to know!"
"Fine." He rested his head on his fist and looked into my eyes, "It's Son Chaeyoung."