Dirty Little Secrets

Jungkook's POV

                 Now that Tzuyu is safe and sound relieves me. And best of all. She's my girlfriend!!! I'm so excited for what is yet to come! I walk to my lunch table seeing everyone in a totally different mood then the day before. Chaeyoung and Mina were laughing next to each other. Something that I once thought was never possible. Namjoon and Sana being all lovey dovey. Even Yoongi and Hobi being happy. I felt good again. I felt at peace. If only things would stay like this forever.

                          Chaeyoung's POV

                 After explaining to everyone that Tzuyu was ok, without exposing her of course, I walk to math class with Hobi, Yoongi and Mina. Mina and I have completed all our events. We even finished the writing. Sana and Namjoon were finished as well. Jungkook and Tzuyu would finish once Tzuyu was up again. Hobi and Yoongi....we'll they still have one more.
             "Hey Hobi!" I said cheerfully sitting next to him, "you seem better today?"
             "I am!" Hobi announced, "I'm glad Tzuyu's ok and that everyone seems so happy right now. It's just..."
          "Your final event with Yoongi?" I finish his sentence.
          "Yeah. I knew I shouldn't have confessed before our events were over." He sighed.
          "It's alright!" I said, "just pretend like it never happened and go somewhere like a movie or something where you don't have to talk."
          "Hey, that's a good idea. I'll suggest it to him in English." He said.
          I nodded and began to wonder in my mind.
           Now that I think about it. Yoongi hasn't spoken to me for a while. I mean small talk in science. But besides that....he seems a little distant.

          In English I decided to go up to Yoongi for myself.
          "Hey shortie!" I say jokingly after class putting my arm around him.
          "Haha so funny." He joked, "what do you want Chaeyoung?"
          I unwrapped my arm, "it's been a while since I've talked to you. Have you turned into a softie???"
          He laughed, "I think your the softie."
          I laughed, "what are you gonna do with Hobi?"
          "I offered to go out for a coffee." He told me, "he says he really likes it and as long as it's good I like it also."
         "Oh so no movie?" I asked.
         "Who said anything about a movie?"
         "Oh I told Hobi he should suggest to go out to see a movie because he-" I realized, "you know what coffee sounds great!"
         "Yeah. I feel bad for the kid." He confessed, "Is he truly hurt? And be honest. I can read you like a book."
         "He's actually better than I thought he would be." I replied honestly, "and I'm not an open book! I can lie you know!"
        He smiled, "only to yourself. It's obvious to everyone else. Especially now a days."
        I raised an eyebrow, "what's obvious."
        "Oh nothing. It's just..." he slipped.
        "What?!" I complained.
        "You like her don't you?" He asked suddenly.
        "What?! Her?! Who's her?!" I whispered in a harsh tone.
        He sheepishly smiled, "Miss Cold heart. Miss I-don't-like-her-at-first-sight."
        "What? Who? Mina?!" My eyes grow wide, "no! What are you thinking?! We're friends! Just like Tzuyu and I are friends! Just like Kookie and I are friends! Are you crazy!"
        "Oh really?" He seemed genuinely and somehow pleasantly surprised, "what a shock."
        I shook my head with my hand in my palm, "your crazy Yoongi."
        He then looked at me and laughed, "your truly one of a kind, Chae."
        "What?" I asked.
        "Nothing. Your a weirdo." He said while crossing his arms.
         "So your going out for coffee tonight?" I asked him.
         "That's the plan." He said assuringly.
         "Good luck Yoongs." I wished him and headed off home for a long awaited relaxing night.

                               Yoongi's POV

              I am pleasantly surprised. It's seems Chaeyoung may actually just consider Mina as a friend. I didn't expect it. Maybe she is straight. Or maybe I just can't read this girl. Or my brain is completely messing with me. Mina and Chaeyoung would make the perfect love story. But who is to say perfect is good for you. Perfect is boring. And I love the adventurous life.

                               Mina's POV

              I sat on the couch and stared into my phone. As I usually do when I come home from school. But as I scrolled through Instagram I saw a photo from Chaeyoung's page. Dang it! She's in my head again. I just can't seem to get her out of it. That reminded me. I was planning on telling Sana on how I felt about Chaeyoung. She would know what to do. Maybe she can find out if Chaeyoung liked Jungkook or if she was open to dating a woman.
            Ughhhh what am I thinking!!! I have to do this.
           I look around not seeing Sana so I went straight for her room. Looking she wasn't there. I frowned and sat on her bed. I texted her and she replied saying she was on a date with Namjoon.
         I sighed. Maybe tomorrow would be better anyways. But as I looked around Sana's room I saw a shirt on the top of her drawer.
         "Hey. Isn't that my shirt?" I say to myself as I grabbed the shirt. But as I lifted it up a small book could be seen.
          Sana has a diary? How come I don't know this.
         I thought about reading it. I then thought about just leaving  and forgetting that I ever saw it. But curious me couldn't help myself. Just one page it won't hurt.
          But boy did it hurt.
          I opened to a random page and began to read:

          Dear diary,

Today Chaeyoung came over to our house. Our house! Mina finally told somebody about her secret! I'm kind of proud of her. It makes me happy that she became a little more confident in herself.

Aww how sweet.
But unfortunately I didn't stop reading there.

But again the pain comes into my head again. Unfortunately I have a secret myself that I decided to keep from Mina. When I think about it I want to cry. But the thing is.....

........what?.........

Sana.....why?

Why would you keep such a thing from me......

Why............