7.Cheesecake

"It's not that far. Have you seen the dark blue restaurant? it's beside it"
"Oh that's pretty close ." chan said shoving his phone back into his pocket.
They paid the bill and since the drinks were on Jisung's, he paid for them but he found it hard to not buy more cheesecakes and gave himself a valid reason according to him that they were very delicious. So, he bought two slices of them.
Meanwhile, Chan and Minho were busy doing some sort of thing and Minho found himself staring at Jisung.

" just click a damn photo. It'll last longer and will also save you from looking like a creepy person," said Chan with a devilish smirk.
" Oh shut up. It's just fascinating how can a person like cheesecake that much. He just had it. And that's not it, in college also you can find him always eating one of those."
" It looks like someone really does care about him."
" Whatever makes you at ease Chan."
" So are we ready to visit my condo," said Jisung who was now holding three boba tea and his favorite cheesecake.

They made their way to Jisung's place. It was not as far as Chan said. There were many small shops on the way. The street was busy as usual.

"So that's the whole story of why I'm always late." Jisung gave shape to a lame excuse into a story explaining his late arrival at college every day.
" just accept that you are lazy nothing else."
"No, Chan that's not it, do you want me to repeat the story cause I...
"No, no please don't, Chan just accepts his lame story. Cause I don't wanna listen to that again." Said Minho interrupting Jisung.
"Oh look we have arrived." Jisung was more than happy cause it was the first time he had friends over.

The condo was in the middle of a restaurant and a book shop.

Jisung welcomed them inside.
The room was quite spacious but he managed to turn it into a mess.

The bed was of average size, placed opposite the door beside the window.
The window had beautiful shiny grey curtains on.
The outside view was more like live scenery.

The walls of the room were a little decorated with lights and with wooden frames.
The frames were of brown, black, and white colors and contained photos of baby Jisung with his family. Some more photos of him in adulthood.
There was also a study table and a chair of white color placed beside the door.

On the table, there was a wooden frame that had a beautiful picture of a place. Since there were not many details in it, we can not say the exact location only that it was clicked from a window.
But still, we can't ignore the heap of the clothes on top of the bed which highlighted the bed more.
Minho exclaimed while looking at the bed shockingly"was this place burgled!"
"oh... Nothing I was just a bit busy these days. That's why this place ended up looking like a mess " said Jisung. He was least bothered by it though.
It's not his fault that things end up being scattered on the ground. He makes effort to arrange his belongings, it's just his things that don't know their way back every time Jisung has to help them.

But now he is tired of doing so. So, he leaves his things there only and hopes that they will find their way back to their original place. But they are so hopeless that they won't.
It was his explanation to himself as to why his stuff is lying on the floor.