DAY 2

(cw! throwing up)
Jisung POV

I just fucking drank all night trying not to think about a fucking father. I would just love to get fucked by a hot dad. And there one was, single, hot... but he has a kid. 

I woke up with an incredible migraine and took some Advil immediately. But unfortunately I threw it right back up. 

"Hey man, you good?" My roommate, Hyunjin, asked. 

"Does it look like I'm good?! Hell no. I hate throwing up, I'd honestly rather die."

"So dramatic." He said but he did sit in the bathroom floor with me until I was finished throwing up.

"Do you need anything? I have class in 5 minutes but if you really need me, I'll skip." Hyunjin asked. He acts mean but he's actually a really nice, caring guy.

"I'll be alright, it's just a bad hangover."

"Alright, bye!"

He left the dorm room. Yes, I'm in my senior year and I still don't have an apartment, leave me alone. 

I laid in the floor, staring at the ceiling for about an hour before deciding I should probably try to eat. I made some fucking chicken n stars, which is far superior to regular chicken noodle, and I managed to keep it down. 

I had a class at 11am and then work at 1pm. It was almost 11am, I was highly considering just not going. But it's the beginning of the year so I figured I'd better go so that the professor didn't immediately hate me. 

It was a shitty ass math class. Tell me why I didn't take all the maths in high school? It's like 10 times harder in college, I've already failed it twice and if I don't pass, I don't graduate. Makes no fucking sense to me, I'm here for a degree in music and composing. I don't need goddamn calculus for that. 

I tried my best to take notes and understand the professor but calculus makes no sense. Like what do you mean 'integral'? The fuck is that? I'm apparently supposed to know.

Okay, off to work. At work I have to completely change my personality. It's so hard not to curse out the children. But, at the same time, I do like kids. They're funny and innocent. But the sound of a toddler crying is one of the worst sounds of all time. 

"Good afternoon, Jisung." Miya greeted me as I walked in.

"Good afternoon, I'll take over for you now." I smiled even though I was dead inside.

I sat behind the front desk, just looking at my phone for awhile. But soon someone wanted to switch since they'd been with the kids all day. I am only allowed to work with kids 5 and up since you need like special training to work with kids under 5. 

But I decided to ask Yeowoo about his dad. Now... I know it's not good to manipulate children but I wanted to know more about Minho. 

-

i love this jisung's personality, he reminds me of myself lol