DAY 2

Minho POV

I was late to pick up Yeowoo. I had lost track of time since I wanted to clean an extra building. I hope that Yeowoo didn't miss me too much and just had fun with the other kids.

I hurried in and there was Jisung at the front desk. Man, he was hot. 

"Hey Minho, I'll go get Yeowoo for you." He said.

"Thanks, sorry I'm late."

"No problem."

After about a minute he walked back out with my son on his shoulders. 

"Sorry, he really likes me." Jisung laughed and carefully set down Woo.

"Dad! Jisungie is so cool, he played with me for hours!" 

"I'm glad you had fun Woo, sorry I was late." I hugged the little boy. "Thank you." I said to Jisung. 

"Um... I know this might be really unprofessional of me to ask but.. um... do you like men because I was wondering if I could get your number?"

I blushed at the question. "Uhh, sure.. yeah, give me your phone." I said nervously. He handed it to me and I put in my number without a contact name so that he could make it whatever he wanted.

"Thank you... uh, see you around." 

"See you." I said with a smile as Yeowoo and I walked out.

Damn did I really just give a guy I've known for a day my number? Like that means I probably have to go on a date with him. I don't have time for that. What was I thinking? I would have to bring my kid if we went anywhere.

"Daddy, do you like Jisungie?"

"What? No..."

"You've got a crush! Daddy's got a cruuush!" He said in a sing song voice.

"Shhhh, no I don't."

"Don't lie." I laughed, he was just adorable.

We were home soon after. It started to rain right after we got inside. Yeowoo is terrified of the rain, even when he was a baby. I probably should stop being so comforting whenever it rains so that he can grow out of it but I feel so bad. 

It was 6pm so I started to make dinner, with Yeowoo holding onto my leg the whole time. I'm actually a pretty good cook but I was lazy and just made fried rice with veggies. Plus, it's not easy to cook or move with an extra 40 pounds on one leg. 

It had stopped raining so Woo went back to normal and we ate together at our small, two person dining table. I honestly love our apartment though. I've always liked small spaces. It was very white and clean looking and there's no carpet. Although I do wish we had two bathrooms. And I wish I could afford to decorate it the way I want to with the furniture I want. But furniture is fucking expensive. Occasionally I've found a really good piece at the thrift store for 10 bucks and fixed it up but that's rare.

We finished eating and sat on the couch, watching some stupid kids show. I thought the rain was done but then there was a loud crack of thunder. Yeowoo jumped and started to breath heavily. I pulled him closer to me and rubbed his back, but the thunder continued so he couldn't calm down. He began to struggle to breathe, he has asthma that's sometimes triggered by fear or stress. 

"Shh, just breathe.. In.... and out.... in... and out... where's your inhaler?" I rubbed his back, trying my best to calm him down. I'm used to it.

"...Backpack.." He managed to say.

I should really have an extra one but I can only afford enough albuterol for one. Maybe that is something I should buy anyway, even though it's expensive. 

"I will be right back, just stay calm."

I quickly walked over to his backpack and found his inhaler in the usual spot. I handed it to him and he immediately used it. His breathing slowly went back to normal. 

"Thank you." He said.

"Anytime. Just try your best to ignore the thunder, is there anything specific you want to watch?"

"Moana." That was his favorite movie. I liked it at first but I've seen it a million times at this point. But of course, I quickly put it on the tv and cuddled on the couch with Woo, watching it. Moana always calms him down.

-

That night I told Woo to try to sleep without me, but if he really needed me, he could come get in my bed. I tucked him in and left his nightlight on. 

"Good night, love you." I said. 

"Good night, love you too."

I then went across the hall to my room. I got into bed but I wasn't tired enough to sleep. I took out my phone to watch something and I had a text. It was from Jisung. 

unknown #: hey, it's Jisung 💛

me: hello :)

💛sungie💛: wyd?

me: nothing. you?

💛sungie💛: drinking with friends, i though of inviting you but i know you need to stay with yeowoo

me: maybe another time ;)

💛sungie💛: see you tomorrow

me: see you

💛sungie💛: good night

me: night 🌙

-

i like the way this is going. also awww minho being a good dad :)