DAY 6

day6 haha
Jisung POV

I'm so horny. I want Minho even more now. I've fucked myself thinking about him at least 5 times since our date. 

I woke up this morning to the sound of moans. I look across the room to see Hyunjin getting absolutely railed. Sumin was hot, they had long blue hair and a toned body. I shouldn't be staring but I couldn't help it. 

I turned around and scrolled through twitter, ignoring the screaming coming from my roommate. They finished about 5 minutes later but it felt like years. 

"Good morning, how was your 8am fuck?" I asked.

Hyunjin laughed. "Sorry, we couldn't help it."

"This was not the way I wanted to meet Sumin."

"You talk about me?" They asked Hyunjin.

"Of course, baby."

"Gross. You are so cringe." I said.

"Just wait until I catch you and your dilf fucking."

"He's 23! I keep telling you he barely counts as a dilf."

"I thought you wanted a hot dad?"

"I do. And I'm gonna get him."

-

I got to work at 1pm, I wasn't prepared to wait 3 whole hours to see Minho. I don't know how to act. I'm losing it honestly. Like, we kissed! But then he had to go home because he has a fucking child, I would've loved to have sex right then and there in that car. 

I decided to risk my life by texting Minho and straight up asking him to have sex with me.

me: hi... i know you're at work rn but i have a quick question
me: say i rent a hotel room tonight... would you be down to... you know?

minnie 🐇: i really would say yes but i don't have anyone to watch woo

me: my roommate can do it. i promise, i'd trust him with my life. he has small siblings, he knows how to care for a 5 year old.

minnie 🐇: fine. i can't believe i want you so bad that i'm risking leaving my kid with a stranger

me: he'll be fine. hyunjin is a great guy

Time to call Hyunjin and tell him he has plans tonight. 

-

Minho took Yeowoo home where Hyunjin was waiting, I went with them. Minho had a very long 'I will kill you if you don't take good care of my son' talk with Hyunjin before we left. 

We drove, just talking and laughing. The hotel was about 20 minutes away because all the ones in the city are really expensive. 

"Are we really doing this?" Minho asked.

"I think so... I hope so."

We checked into the hotel and took the elevator to our floor. We were room 406, so 4th floor. I was nervous, but mostly excited. I hadn't had sex in awhile. And although I know Minho has never had sex with a guy, I know he'll be the best I've ever had. He had to make that kid somehow. 

-

smut next chapter... i wanna go to sleep lol