Chapter 4

Chapter 4

'Please, this way.'

The sound of military boots was heard from over the corner.

'...Please, come this way with an eye to see, so Winston wouldn't do anything dirty anymore.'

However, the footsteps stopped just before the corner.

Now, what excuse should she use to get out...? Sally hurriedly shook her head.

Although she hid her pistol under her skirt, she shouldn't shoot Winston because her mission for over a year would be in vain. Besides, the moment she was found hiding a gun, she was afraid that even the letter might be taken away.

As she clenched her teeth, the tip of the nose, which had been buried in the nape of her neck, ran up her hair and rubbed over her earlobes. He whispered languidly as he exhaled a hot breath, rubbing between his earlobe and cheek.

"Why are you nervous like that?"

'Is he asking because he didn't know?'

Turning her head with tears in her eyes, he suddenly took off his black gloves.

Sally held her breath as his outstretched fingers climbed up the seam at her side. His fingers moved forward, fiddling with the buttons on her bulging chest. Not a single hair touched her chest, but the way he rolled his fingertips was the same as rolling her n*pples.

Dirty pervert bastard...

"...Captain."

"Yes?"

The hot breath tickled her ear again. Sally sniffled her nose.

"I need the money. I have to pay my mom's hospital bills soon... I can do anything the Captain wants."

As if Winston had been baptized in cold water, he fell off in an instant.

He was a man with severe mysophobia. It was more when it comes to s*x. More than anyone else, Winston hated a woman who jumped at him with her legs spread apart.

Sally erased her smile of relief and covered her weeping face. She turned behind him and found Winston leaning at an angle to the opposite wall, opening his wallet. A look of disappointment was evident on his face.

"Sally, you are a good child. Do not speak such dirty words in front of any men."

"...Did you say that I'm good because I was annoying?"

Sally clasped the wad of bills he was handing out, and his eyes widened. Winston opened his mouth and had a look that he wanted to say something, though only a small sigh came out.

"Thank you, Captain."

You have to run away when the hungry predator is showing a loophole. Thinking that, she politely said her greetings and tried to run away although, his arm grabbed her.

"Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to offend you. I like you."

...Is this a confession?

Sally froze on the spot.

"I like the boldness of not blinking an eye when seeing blood."

No... It was only then did Winston's face relax. The corners of his straight lips held a gentle smile.

"If it were any other woman, they would have passed out already. Of course, the boys, too. You're more trustworthy than these nauseous young recruits."

The kid recruit he was talking about was obviously Fred.