Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Captain, I..."

"Sally, should I cut your lips next?"

He lifted the hand holding her chin and paused.

...Don't say he remembered? Does he know her true identity?

She had to be prepared for unforeseen circumstances. Sally put her right hand in the pocket of her skirt, cautiously so he wouldn't notice.

"No, what am I talking about now? Right?"

"Captain!"

Sally was dragged near his chin with no room to resist.

"You can bite it yourself and cut it."

As Camden's vampire smiled, revealing his white teeth, Sally covered her mouth with her left hand. A scuffle broke out with the man who was about to remove her hand and swallow her lips.

No matter how hard she had been trained, it was impossible to defeat a military officer whose physique was exceptionally good with one hand. She wasn't yet ready to use her last resort. So, eventually, Sally had to pull out her right hand from her pocket—the last resort she held, and mobilize it in the fight.

Winston grabbed her wrist as she tried to stab him in the eye. He then wrapped his arm around Sally's waist and lifted her up.

The moment her body floated in the air and was placed on a hard object, Sally kicked, and the papers and pens neatly laid out on the desk fell onto the carpet.

Her foot slammed Winston's chin as targeted, but he only grimaced for a moment.

"You fought well. Do you have any brothers? Or, where did you get your training?"

She stiffened as she twisted her ankle, which was caught by Winston. If she fought, her identity would be revealed. If she didn't fight, she would have to sleep with that filthy royal pig.

Sally's breathing was harsh as she searched for a way in her confused head. When she stopped her resistance, Winston smiled as he ran a few strands of her hair that had run down her forehead from the fight and moved it back.

Contrary to his calm demeanor, his body was even hotter, and the front of his trousers bulged even higher than before.

"I am still curious. What you and I can do."

"Captain, please let me go."

"Why? Oh, yes."

Sally's resolute refusal was taken lightly by Winston. His clean hands buried inside his officer's jacket, then pulled out the black object and placed it on her chest, which was lying on the desk.

"I am a person who is sure of reciprocation."

What he gave was a heavy wallet full of bills. He was a man who hated women who spread their legs in front of money, but why did he give her the money and force her to spread her legs...?

Was his test not over yet...

"Captain, it must have been about what happened during the day. I have someone to marry. I don't want to betray him."

Ignoring Sally's pleas, his hand popped into the hem of her skirt and rolled up over her lap.

"Sally, the more you say that, the hotter it gets. You don't know men... No, you know me too well."

"Captain! Stop—!"

It was when he was about to press on a sensitive point. His hand, which was running up her thigh, grabbed something, and Sally froze in fright. The light smile on Winston's face disappeared in an instant.