The coven heads!|Chapter 4|

Pov:No-one

As Darius, Hunter, Raine, Eberwolf walk to the meeting room Raine tried to start up some small talk but miserably failed that.. So there was just silence while they all walked.. It was a comfortable silence you could say.. It was still silent until Raine said ''Oh! We're here!'' ''Ok then..'' Hunter said with a slight bit of nervousness in his voice.. ''Don't worry! They're gonna like you golden guard!'' Raine said with reinsurance in their voice.. ''If you say so..'' Hunter said in a reply to Raine but hunter was still nervous about the meeting!... They all walked into the meeting room to see the coven heads all sitting there looking like they were waiting for the last three to come!

The coven heads looked at the four curiously about why the golden guard was here but not in a bad way! ''Why hello there golden guard!'' Said the head witch of the plant coven with a small calm smile! ''Hello!.. '' Hunter said quietly in a reply to tarra the head witch of the plant coven ''Any reason to why we deserve a visit from the golden guard?'' Tarra asked with a questioning look ''He decided to join tarra.'' Darius said instead of hunter so tarra doesn't make him uncomfortable. ''Thank you..'' Hunter said quickly and quietly to darius. ''Now let's get on with this meeting.'' ''Ok then..''

|TIME SKIP|

''That was fun I guess.'' Hunter said with a hint of sadness that it had to end, ''Oh well'' Darius said in return to hunter ''But hey!, you can join us for the next coven head meeting!'' Raine said to hunter to lighten him up a bit ''Really!?'' Hunter said with joy lots of it ''Yep!'' Raine said with the slightest hint of worriedness bout the meetings because the author is evil cause she can just kill off someone. Raine sighed ''You ok raine?'' Darius asked with a hint of confusion and a tiny bit of worry in his voice. ''Yeah I'm fine!'' Raine said in a reply to Darius with reinsurance in his voice. ''Ok if you say so then.'' Hunter was silent for awhile until the three reached his room. ''Well I guess I'll see you guys at the next meeting?'' Hunter asked the three coven heads standing behind him. ''Yep! It's one week!'' Raine said in a reply to hunter. ''We'll come get you when it's time ok?'' Darius sad to hunter, hunter nodded in a reply to darius.

|BACK IN HUNTER'S ROOM|

Pov:No-one

Hunter sighed softly as he looked down at the book he was almost finished reading.. Normally he would be out on a new mission but thanks to belos he's board as fuck.. *KNOCK* *KNOCK* ''Huh?'' Hunter opens his door to see.. ''Uncle! Hello..'' Hunter said to bitchlos. ''I hope you studying good.'' ''Yes I am, thank you for asking.'' Hunter said in reply to his uncle. ''I have an mission for you.'' ''Really?'' ''Yes, you are to travel around bonesborough and pick up somethings got it?'' ''Yes uncle belos.'' Hunter said with a hint of happiness in his voice because he is going on a mission even though it's a small one. ''Now once I leave you will go understood?'' ''Yes.'' A few minutes after below left hunter was getting ready to go out for the supplies that below wants him to get.

''Hmm'' Hunter was walking around bonesborough for the suplies, he got half and was getting the rest when.. ''Hey!'' ''Hm?'' Said in a reply to the mysterious stranger who just said hello to him ''I'm edric!'' ''Like in edric blight?'' ''Yep!'' ''Cool I guess..'' ''Are you gonna tell me you're name orr?'' With a sigh hunter says.. ''I'm name is hunt?'' ''Hunt?, nice name!'' ''Y-yep!'' Hunter said to this edric boy nervously ''Soo!'' ''What?'' ''Watcha shopping for?'' The edric boy asked hunter curiously. ''J-just somethings my uncle needs!'' Technically he wasn't lying though belos did need these tthing ''Oh cool I guess! But why doesn't he come get em?'' Edric asked hunter confused about what hunter just said ''He's really busy with work and is tired from all the work he does!'' ''Ohh.. Then what does he do?'' ''Um..'' ''He works in the emperors coven and he gets a lot of work..'' ''Oh!'' Edric said shocked to what hunter had just said ''Yeah.. My family doesn't see him often anymore..'' ''O-oh!- well I'm sorry'' ''Don't be! It's not your fault!'' Hunter said trying to reassure the boy beside him.

Word count:759

Hey everybody who reads this! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, soon chapter 5 will be here quickly and good I hope future me will make sure chapter 5 is good! And thank you all for 295 READS!!!!👏🏻👏🏻 AGAIN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THESE READS!🤗 I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL IN Y'ALL'S LIVES FOREVER!🤗

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆!!