~Chapter 13~

|Olivia    Stacy|

TW: Sexual Content ;)

We both made our way out of the restaurant with hurried steps. Jack gently grabbed me by my hips and made me walk almost in front of him, and I gasped when I felt his hardness from behind me. No wonder why he wants me to cover it.

"This is taking way to long" He said as his hands lingered around my waist and soon he lifted me up, and placed me over his shoulder right when we got outside. I tried to squirm out of his grip and I couldn't contain my laughter as I was hanging down from his shoulder, dangling. 

"Jack! Let me down!" I practically squealed and my words barely came out because of the giggles escaping my lips. My limbs was swinging around and soon I gave up trying to escape his firm grip by the fear of falling down.

"Just relax darling, I won't drop you silly" He let out a deep chuckle at the end of his sentence as he watched my body slump down against his broad shoulder. But before I could say anything he quickly slapped his palm against my ass and I let out a loud gasp at the action. 

"Really? so classy of you Jack" I teased him while I could do nothing but hang on him as he carried me to his car. My eyes darted to his tensed back and his firm bum and I could feel how my excitement started to grow. This was it. Tonight I was going to fuck him.

He opened the car door in one swift movement as he gently tossed me down in the seat. His hands reached for the seat belt and he slowly brushed his hands across my breasts and down to my waist before securing it. His masculine scent invaded my senses and my eyes watched his every move and soon I noticed that his eyes were taking in every inch of my body as well. 

He got into his side of the car and not long after we were already on our way home. My cheeks were flushed and my thoughts was planning out the perfect plan to seduce him. I wanted to tease him like he teased me. I wanted to drive him mad. I bit down on my lower lip as I glanced over to Jack and he looked so good, his muscular arms that's slightly flexing, his posture, his tight grip on the steering wheel. Everything about him made me insane. His well-known smirk crept up onto his lips.

"See anything you like princess? You might wanna wipe that drool away" His voice was low and it held humor as he teased me. I quickly got aware of myself and wiped my mouth to check if i was really drooling. I might as well have, he caught me staring at him. All of him

I quickly shock of the embarrassment and I tried to hype myself up. I was going to be a sexy goddess tonight. No more shy girl I thought to myself

I slowly placed my hand seductively on his knee and my smile grew wider when I saw him tense up under my touch. And I made sure to put just the perfect amount of pressure as I let my hand stroke his leg, going higher up every second. He changed his posture and let out a cough as he adjusted himself in his seat, and all I could think about was victory.

● ● ●

His hands was placed firmly under my ass, holding me up as I squeezed my legs tightly around his waist. My hands was playing with his hair as my mouth left soft kisses along his neck. His breathing was rough and before I knew it, he tossed me down onto the bed and the sound that escaped my lips was fear. This was the first time I had truly played with the monster. Fed him. And now, I realized that the monster was more than awake. He was more than ready to lose his control.

I tried to move myself backwards across the bed, but his quick moves followed me as he climbed onto the bed, his eyes locked with mine. I gulped and watched how his large frame soon towered over me as his devilish smirk was painted onto his face. He enjoyed this. And so did I. He didn't waste any time as his hands quickly pulled the dress over my head and threw it somewhere behind him, and then he paused for a second, admiring my almost-naked body. His lips crashed onto mine and his hand held a firm tight grip from the back of my neck. He took control over the kiss as he slowly tried to slid his tongue inside, and once I parted my lips for him, I could feel the sweet sensation of our tongues swirling around each other. My heart was pounding like never before, and my hips bucked outwards against his body.