Chapter 9 Changes in Space

of course, there are many young people today who are very good, but they don't recognize them. They just trust those older people, so what can you do, you're helpless.

     And it is undeniable that, in many cases, young people will consider things that they cannot consider and give advice. Therefore, there is a saying in the family that there is an old man and a treasure.

     But there is a prerequisite for the above, and that is-the era of peace.

     Bai Huan knew very well that the future would not be a peaceful era at all. In a disaster, the weakest would be the ones who would be most easily abandoned.

    The weak are generally the elderly and children.

    We have become accustomed to some basic morals in peaceful times, respecting the old and loving the young. In the movie, whenever there is a disaster movie, there is always the familiar saying: let the old people and children go first.

    In the face of disasters, society chooses to let the disadvantaged groups leave first, and let the young and middle-aged leave until the last moment. This is because they feel the need to help the weak.

    However, if the disaster has spread all over the world, and medical resources in all countries are very limited, it is no longer possible to guarantee that everyone can be saved, then everyone will start to think about allowing more people to survive.

    At this time, the young and middle-aged will be given priority to ensure the survival of the country, and the elderly will be abandoned. Bai Huan didn't want to think about whether he should protect the old man or give up the old man in order to allow more people to live.

    Because no matter how you choose it, it's a very bad decision.

    Bai Huan only knew that she wanted to protect her family, whether it was Bai Ye, Bai Nian, Bai Dad and Bai Mom, even Bai Yang could not be chosen.

    What she wants is not to not be chosen to give up, but that this multiple-choice question did not exist from the beginning. Therefore, it doesn’t matter how busy or tired you are now, because what you do now is the capital to survive in the future.

In fact, Bai Huan didn't buy anything either. Although his grandmother was old, he was in good health and did not have high blood pressure or diabetes.

    As for Bai's father and Bai's mother, Bai's father is in good health, and Bai's mother is just too worried and has no health problems.

    Needless to say, Bai Yang and Bai Huan, Bai Yang is just a calf, very healthy. Although Bai Huan is not as good as Bai Yang, it is not bad.

    So, this family's health is the worst, let's say white mother, but it's practical to take medicine. Worrying too much is not going to be cured by taking medicine.

    There is no way, Bai Huan can only buy some common medicines, and after the prevention, the grandmother will have high blood pressure and diabetes. I have bought a lot of these common medicines. Well, it is necessary for the hospital to issue a note, then there is no way.

    After that, Bai Huan said in almost every house to brush the same things, anti-inflammatory drugs, band-aids, Yunnan Baiyao, cold medicine, eye drops, safflower oil, medical tape, bandages, medical cotton and cotton swabs, medical masks, medical alcohol, eight Four disinfectants, toilet water, fengyou essence, Huoxiangzhengqi water, Banlangen, glucose and other common medicines, Bai Huan can be said to have spared none of them.

    This is how Bai Huan started. The navigation reminded me to get off the car and buy a pharmacy, buy a pharmacy, buy a pharmacy, buy a pharmacy, and buy it all the way home. My parents and their medical insurance cards have been swiped. As for going to the pharmacy later , and started to swipe the bank card.