Chapter 88 Collecting Rabbits

Bai Huan, who was making taro balls, heard the movement outside and knew that the rabbit he had released was discovered, and everyone stopped working, so Qi Qi began to grab the rabbit.

    Everyone in the cafeteria was also disturbed by the riot. They wanted to go out to see what was going on, but they were suppressed by Zhang Xiaorong

    . It made everyone who was rioting quiet down, but the movements in their hands quickened, and they wanted to go out and join in the fun.

    Although they are a little far apart, they can't hear what's going on outside, but it's human nature to join in the fun. There's a lot of noise outside. If it can reach the cafeteria and let them hear it, it must be a big event. They have to hurry up and do the work When you're done, go out and see what's going on.

    Regarding everyone's desire to go out and join in the fun, Bai Huan expressed his calmness, and he was not affected at all by what to do.

    All the rabbits are put there, what is she so curious about?

    Counting in her heart, how many rabbits she had released, she only thought about releasing them at the time, but she didn't count how many rabbits she had released.

    Relying on the fact that no one could see the space, Bai Huan kept moving his hands and did not lift his head. He opened the space and found the space where the rabbits were raised. After looking at the number of rabbits left, there were probably two left. More than a hundred.

    There are quite a lot, but compared with the current number of people in Nanshan, it is still quite small, and it is not enough.

    I don't know how many they can catch in the end, and how many can only escape the clutches and work hard to survive and thrive.

    Bai Huan closed the space and continued the work in his hands. The released rabbit was like water that was poured out. It had nothing to do with her, it was not something she should care about.

    Let's keep making taro balls.

    As for why everyone only found rabbits and not pigeons?

    This is also what Bai Huan expected. When she put the pigeons out, Bai Huan reacted. Now there is fog everywhere, and you can't see clearly. The pigeons are flying in the sky again. Who has such good eyes to see that there are still pigeons flying in the sky.

    Even if you see it, what can you do? to catch?

    Stop joking, you can't even see it when you look at it, you have to fall down every now and then when you walk on the ground, and you think too much.

    Just want to see pigeons in the sky, it all depends on luck, good eyesight is useless at all. Good luck, I just saw it when I saw it, want to catch it? Probably dreaming.

    The moment you find a pigeon, go and prepare something you want to catch, because if you are lucky enough to find a pigeon, it will disappear in a blink of an eye.

    If you want to catch something flying in the sky in the fog you can't see all around, that's a dream.

    To be honest, those rabbits may not be able to catch all, first put the target on the ground, don't want to fly before learning to walk, and end up empty-handed in the end.

    Pigeons can't catch them, neither can rabbits.

    Therefore, after Bai Huan released more than a dozen pigeons, he stopped releasing pigeons and kept releasing rabbits instead.