Chapter 86 Dumpling dumplings

Bai Huan silently opened the space to check his mobile phone. Yes, today is the winter solstice, and Christmas will be soon. Christmas is a holiday abroad, basically equal to the Spring Festival in their country.

    In the past, there was Christmas Eve before Christmas. They may not know what these festivals represent. They only know that they are festivals, so they will celebrate.

    The festival is equal to playing with integrity, no matter where the festival is, it will be over.

    It doesn't matter if it's a festival for flower growers, after all, they can turn the Singles' Day into a hand-picking festival in order to have a fair reason to play.

    It's just that it can't be done now, and the days can't go on. Where can I think about the festival.

    In the past few years, everyone has not celebrated any festivals, so it is good to be able to celebrate the festival. Although the winter solstice is not a festival, it is their tradition to eat dumplings and dumplings.

    Bai Huan nodded in agreement. Dumpling dumplings may not be able to be made, and it is not impossible to find something else instead.

    Eating dumplings and dumplings on the winter solstice didn't know until he was in college. Before that, Bai Huan didn't even know there was such a custom on the winter solstice.

    Bai Huan still remembers the first time he was at school for the winter solstice, when he was dragged by his classmates to eat dumplings, he was still curious about how to eat dumplings because it was not a festival.

    In the end, after listening to her doubtful comments, the classmates who brought her to eat dumplings were more puzzled than her.

    Asked if she didn't know there was a custom of eating dumplings on the winter solstice?

    Later, under the popular science of his classmates, Bai Huan learned that there is a custom of eating dumplings on the winter solstice. Later, Bai Huan learned that there are differences in what to eat on the winter solstice between the north and the south.

    During the winter solstice in the south, rice dumplings are usually eaten, which means reunion and consummation. There is a poem: "Every family is pounding rice to make glutinous rice balls. It is known that it is the winter solstice in the Ming Dynasty."

    In the north, dumplings are commonly used food, and there is a custom of eating dumplings on major festivals. Eating dumplings during the winter solstice can supplement the body with nutrients. It can also increase the body heat and has the effect of dispelling cold and warming the body. There is also a folk proverb that "don't bring dumpling bowls during the winter solstice, and no one cares if your ears are frozen".

    I heard that people from the north and the south often discuss what to eat on the winter solstice, but no one can convince anyone.

    But Bai Huan has never seen it before. Before leaving Bai Huan, she didn't know that there was a custom of eating dumplings or glutinous rice dumplings on the winter solstice. She didn't know her family.

    Every winter solstice at school, she was dragged to eat dumplings, and no one told her, a southerner, that the southern side usually eats dumplings during the winter solstice.

    She didn't care too much. Every time the window selling dumplings on the winter solstice, in addition to dumplings, there would also be dumplings, and sometimes Bai Huan would buy something sweet.