Chapter 107 Catching Shrimp

After learning a little about the shrimp catching skills of this wave of people, Bai Huan just felt that the skills may not have been heard much, and that there are many detours that need to be avoided.

    They have to pay attention to anything, such as grasping, deliberately making trouble, and making big mistakes because of small things.

    There is also the use of grass for shrimp fishing and weaving fishing nets, which are all technical work, and Bai Huan can't imitate it even if he wants to imitate it. It seems that her family will have a hard time catching shrimp.

    Bai Huan was just a little troubled, and put it all aside. If it really doesn't work, then she will use electricity. As long as she is careful and controlled, she should be fine.

    Moreover, she just saw those crayfish that were caught, all of them as thick as forearms, and they looked so delicious. In the past, she would often visit the lobster shop in the season of eating crayfish. Every time she was in the middle of eating, she would have a little regret in her heart, that is, the crayfish was too small and not enough meat, which made it unpleasant to eat, but it was delicious.

    The deliciousness of crayfish is incomparable to Aolong.

    Even if she raised two crayfish-sized crayfish in her pond and space, it still tasted the same and was a little unsatisfactory, but it was still delicious.

    Unexpectedly, the fry she put in the pond in Nanshan actually mutated, and the size became so large, which completely satisfied Bai Huan's ideal of wanting more crayfish.

    No matter whether it is good or not, she will catch it and bring it back to taste.

    If it's delicious, she'll have it too.

    Bai Huan pondered that if she went to Yang Xiao and the others to raise them, they should give them.

    After all, she is a woman with three pennants, so she can still get two crayfish. Besides, this shrimp was contributed by her, although only she knew about it.

    But it was also her contribution that she didn't want two shrimps.

    Well, that's right!

    Soon it was their turn to enter the arena. When they saw the crayfish flooding in the pond up close, they had a different mood than when they saw it outside.

    When I saw it outside, Bai Huan thought that such a big lobster must be very satisfying to eat. It would be better if it could be more delicious.

    Now I'm thinking, are these lobsters people can catch? The man in front who dared to get started is really a role model for my generation, and he is really not afraid of his hands being crushed. Look at the pliers, they are full and hard, all of them are as big as the palm of an adult, and they are very lethal at first sight, but it takes a little courage to approach.

    No wonder the fishing net made of bamboo fiber ended up being tattered.

    Against such a big pliers, it is strange that it does not break.

    The people who came in with them all exclaimed in unison when they saw these waving big pliers. It's not that I don't know the size of these mutated crayfish, but I have seen one or two alone before, how can there be a deterrent from a pond now.

    Papa Bai saw dozens of big pliers waving at them in front of him, and he couldn't help but want to back off. It wasn't because he was too timid, but because the enemy in front was too ferocious. He took his heart.