Chapter 33

In the end, Bai Huan failed to finish cooking the pile of ginger, so Yang Xiao directly concentrated and squeezed all the remaining ginger, and Bai Huan didn't need to cook ginger soup any more to get out of the bitter sea.

    Bai Huan was awakened.

    The sequelae of cooking ginger soup appeared, the arm was sore and weak, and it was indescribable how sour and refreshing I felt when I moved a little.

    She struggled to get up from the bed, thinking that she fell asleep while cooking the ginger soup yesterday, and almost stabbed her head into the pot. Fortunately, Bai Yang was by her side at the time, and she supported her with quick eyes and hands, otherwise she would definitely be disfigured.

    At that time, Bai Huan was immediately woken up, sleepy? What is that, no more no more.

    Bai Yang was also frightened, and checked Bai Huan up and down, left and right, and made sure that he was not burned, and then he put on a straight face and didn't speak.

    Although Bai Yang and Bai Huan are always fighting, and Bai Yang doesn't look like a brother, but Bai Yang and Bai Huan are still a little embarrassed, holding a spoon and cooking ginger soup beside him.

    Time passed slowly, and when the ginger soup was almost ready, Bai Yang got up and went out.

    Seeing Bai Yang leave the room, Bai Huan exhaled deeply. Being stared at by Bai Yang, he was a little nervous. As soon as he relaxed, sleepiness swept up.

    Bai Huan was afraid that she would fall asleep accidentally and plant it in the pot again. She stretched out her hand and pinched it hard on her thigh. Tears fell immediately, and she gasped in pain.

    When Bai Yang came in, he saw Bai Huan pinching on his leg. Before he could stop it, the man hissed in pain, angry and funny.

    "Is it ready?"

    Bai Huan, who was just rubbing her legs, was startled by the sound. Most of the drowsiness that had disappeared because of the pain was completely gone.

    When he turned around, he saw Bai Yang was standing behind him, still with a stern face, and immediately put on a smile, "It's cooked, let's take it out, right? I'll help you."

    How flattering is that smile ? How flattering, there is a hint of flattery in what he said.

    Bai Yang snorted, "No, Ding Ji will come and get it later, you follow me."

    After he finished speaking, he walked towards the door, and Bai Huan immediately followed, thinking that Bai Yang should be still angry, or he should be obedient.

    Bai Yang, "This room is unoccupied now. You are sleeping here tonight. The quilts are all new. This is the remote control of the air conditioner. Cover the quilt at night and lock the doors and windows, you know?"

    Bai Huan nodded . , "Understood, but there is still a bunch of ginger that hasn't been cooked, is it okay?" Yang Xiao said it's better to finish cooking all the ginger.

    "You don't have to worry about it, just sleep on your sleep." Bai Yang said angrily. "The rest of the Ginger Yang team are going to be used to extract the essence, so you don't need to cook the ginger soup."

    "Oh." That's great, I'm relieved.

    After telling Bai Huan, Bai Yang turned around and left. It seemed that he didn't need to sleep tonight. He turned on the air conditioner in the room, and the drowsiness that had disappeared suddenly appeared again. He took off his coat and went straight into the quilt to sleep.