Chapter 34 I am your accident

As soon as she took off the down jacket on her body, she was taken over by Bai's mother and threw it into the clothes. Then she went to the kitchen and gave her a bowl of ginger soup, "Drink it soon."

    She boiled so much ginger yesterday . Soup experience, the bowl of ginger soup that appears in front of her now must have a lot of ginger in it, and there is no brown sugar, no red dates, only ginger...

    She hates ginger...

    Bai Ma sees Bai Huan standing still and pulls it up. Her hand wants her to drink from a bowl, "The news said that the bugs that appeared in the flower house yesterday were afraid of this. You came back from the outside, and you don't know if you have touched the bugs. Anyway, drink a bowl first. ."

    Bai Huan was gasping for breath by Ma Bai's actions. The words behind Ma Bai didn't get into her ears at all, she just screamed, "It hurts, it hurts, Mom, just give it a little, your arm is about to break."

    Suddenly Hearing a howl, Bai's mother almost didn't hold the bowl, and subconsciously let go of Bai Huan's hand. Bai Huan's arm was slapped painfully by Bai's mother's pulling. Throwing it out, with the moment the arm fell, the pain reached its peak, and it was a roar again, how terrifying and terrifying the voice was.

    Er Ha, who was originally squatting at her feet, jumped up in fright, and also frightened Dad Bai Bai Ye Bai Nian who was looking for her following the voice.

    Ma Bai was directly facing Bai Huan's demonic voice, sacrificing her ears and the ginger soup in her hands. The ginger soup that was supposed to be consumed by Bai Huan finally came into intimate contact with the earth.     Dad Bai stepped forward quickly, without looking at Bai Huan, he directly pulled Mom

    Bai behind him, looked up and down, and asked with concern, "How is it, have you been burned? Is there any injury?"

God came, "It's okay, I didn't get burned."

  After caring about his wife, Dad Bai remembered that he seemed to have a daughter, and was looking at them with tears in his arms, smiling dryly, before asking, " Huanhuan, where are you hurting, tell Dad, Dad will help you see."

    Hehe, now that I think of you still have a daughter, I know that I need to pay symbolic attention, and I didn't even glance at her just now.

    Sure enough, parents are true love, children are accidents, and you have been in accidents twice, she is the second accident, hum!

    Aojiao snorted, turned his head to ignore Dad Bai, or Bai Nian, he hugged her and asked, "Grandma's little darling, what's the matter, what's the matter, you're screaming so loudly, is there any injury, hurry up? Show it to grandma..."

    Well...

    it's good to be cared about, but, my grandma, don't you squeeze my arm with your hand, okay? It's already hurting and you're about to feel it. The biggest insistence, answering the question is really embarrassing for me.

    Holding back the pain, she opened her mouth with difficulty, "Grandma, arms and arms, tap, it's going to die."

    Hearing her granddaughter's words, Bai Nian quickly released Bai Huan's arm and stopped touching it.

    Well, her arm is in free fall again, she is used to it and doesn't want to cry anymore, she doesn't hurt, it doesn't hurt at all, she's strong!

    In the end, under Bai Huan's pig-slaughtering cry, Master Bai massaged Bai Huan's arm without changing his face, and then brought a hot towel to give her a warm compress, completely unaffected by Bai Huan's cry.