Chapter 126 Recharge

There was a warm touch in the palm of his hand, Bai Huan looked down at the hand held by the elder brother, the worry in his heart seemed to be taken away by the temperature in the palm of his hand, the elder brother's firm and warm words came into his ears, and the last words in his heart. A trace of worry was also pulled out by the eldest brother's firm words, and the corner of his mouth couldn't help but hold Bai Yang's hand back.

    The firmness of the elder brother's words made Bai Huan relax successfully. No matter what, the elder brother will protect her and protect her family. She has nothing to worry about.

    After relaxing, Bai Huan also had the intention to ask about the doubts about her elder brother that she recalled earlier.

    "Big brother, did you know in advance that there would be a disaster, so you asked me to stock up on food at that time, and agreed with my idea of ​​moving to Nanshan?" Bai Huan asked quietly beside Bai Yang. .

    The voice was so small that if Bai Yang hadn't been close to her, it was impossible to hear what she was saying.

    After hearing what Huanhuan was asking, Bai Yang couldn't help raising his eyebrows. He didn't expect that after so long, the matter at that time would be asked again.

    Bai Yang followed Bai Huan's question and began to rewind his memory. The time was a little too long, and he had to forget why he wanted Huanhuan to stock up on food and stay at home honestly.

    It seems that it was because he heard some rumors in the army, and felt that the country seemed to have something big to happen, plus the forced relocation and the return of soldiers to their original household registration places ordered by the state at that time, and later they were transporting materials to various places. But almost exhausted.     The big cities are fine. There are full trucks to help transport them, and they are not needed at all. They are mainly responsible for those relatively remote places, and the vehicles cannot go deep inside.     Although there were planes to help, the situation at that time was nationwide, and there were simply not enough planes. It was not that they had not thought about relocating them, but they all failed.     Those remote areas are all elderly and children, and they have never left there in their entire lives. It is not easy for them to make sense, so they cannot be taken away by force. They are all the elderly and children who are accidentally injured and there is nothing they can do. In the end, it could only be over.

    Deliver supplies to them, and then disclose the situation to the village cadres individually, hoping to attract attention.

    Those people, who have never left their homes or received any knowledge in their entire lives, can be said to be ignorant. Everyone must guard their homes and their villages, no matter how 'tough' they use Willing to leave the land where they have lived their whole lives.

    Even in their opinion, life is more important than everything else, those people still firmly choose to stay in the village.

    It's not that they can't take tough measures, but there are so many people who are unwilling to leave, it's not that one or two villages are unwilling, basically all the villages he goes to are unwilling, and there are few consents, so they can't all use tough measures, The manpower problem is a very difficult problem.

    Just transporting the supplies and reserves has already made them too busy. If there is a forced relocation, then they can probably choose to die on the spot.

    They didn't go to places with well-developed transportation. They all had to rely on their legs to walk step by step. It was already very difficult to walk on their own, not to mention taking people with them.