Introduction

Anand Ingalagi: The gold found in K.G.F has enormous value. But behind the hands that took it out, there lies a huge history.In the world, wherever gold is found, it's found by chance.In 1951, at a distance of 18km from KGF, while farmers were digging a well, they found a strange stone.To investigate that, govt officers came, with them Suryavardhan was present.It was destiny's act. That night, 2 incidents occurred. That place was discovered and he too was born. The emperor who is destined to rule it. Like how stones & boulders were found, it is not that easy to find gold. But Suryavardhan found all the boulders infested with gold.

He did not let even an atom of dust to fly away from there. 

He has a long time plan for this place. Suryavardhan took that land for lime stone mining for 99 years on lease which is unprecedented. But he has the system under his control so it was not a difficulty for him.

To safeguard the secret, he brought people by force to work, created a ruthless private army of 400 to safeguard the place and built a gigantic wall around the place along with a mansion. He effectively built himself an impenetrable kingdom with a ruthless private army, a fortress that cannot be breached. It took him 5 years to setup everything.