Maintenance Room

Next day, Rocky is ready to execute his plan. At the end of the day, when everyone is moving out from the mines, he caught sight of Regina speaking to a guard and handing him something discretely. This caught his attention. He tried to crane his neck to look at the object, but the guard hid it by that time. Also there is something about that guard. He cannot point it out but he is different from the other guards there in KGF. He is too attentive, his eyes sharper always looking for a threat, his posture rigid & tense, ready for any attack. He got distracted from his observations when the guard near his line started taking head count of the workers. It's time to execute his plan. He quickly made an escape to the maintenance room and searched for the tunnel in the blue print attached to the wall. He found what he's looking for and made a hasty retreat and joined the line by the time guard stopped counting.

He heaved a sigh of relief and can see his other distraction, the truck careening downwards. But what he did not expect was for Regina to be in the direct line of collision. He can see her looking at the approaching truck with wide eyes and knew she is in too much of a shock to move quickly and avoid hitting by it. He moved without even thinking about the consequences. He knew he should keep a low profile and attract as less attention as possible. He knew what is at stake. But still he went forward. The only thing running through his mind at that point of time is he's going to lose her which didn't make much sense as he never had her in the first place. He reached her in the nick of time and pushed her away which resulted in them rolling on the floor and ended up with Regina on top of him. Still unable to come out of the scare, she hugs him tightly and refused to open her eyes. And Rocky also cannot fathom what could've happened if he didn't reach on time and still cannot process the fact that she is safe and in his arms, embraces her tightly.

Everyone heaved a sigh of relief seeing her safe but are in too much of a shock to utter a word. Their trance is broken by Vanaram who moved forward hurriedly to check up on Regina followed by the other guards which forced Regina & Rocky to come to their senses and leave each other. Vanaram helped her from the ground asking her if she is injured. But her attention is on Rocky who is leaving from there silently. Her concentration is broken by someone waving at her from the corner and gave a brief nod to the person and leaves from there with her escort.

While leaving she is deep in thought. Sattar even though mentioned that he got the work done, still seemed a little troubled. What might be the issue? It is a simple enough task and with the commotion that happened earlier, he got enough of a distraction to complete the work. But her thoughts again went to the guy who not only saved her earlier but has been on her mind from the day she stepped in KGF. She needs to check with Sattar & Vanaram about him.

Meanwhile, Sattar, the guard Regina was speaking with earlier was in a dilemma. Earlier, when Regina mentioned that she'll cause a distraction, he didn't imagine her putting her life at stake. He's still not sure whether it is deliberate or just a coincidence. But he took advantage of the distraction anyways and went to the maintenance room and replaced the existing blue print there as instructed by Regina. But while removing it, he noticed some fresh dust marks on the chart. None of the workers are allowed in the maintenance room, then who entered the room and touched the map? Is it significant enough to bother Regina about it? Anyway he replaced the new one there and made a hasty retreat and signaled Regina that the work is done. He'll update Regina of his findings the next time he speak with her. No need to cause her unnecessary worries.