He is ready!!

Everyone is walking towards the mines for their shift in the morning. All of a sudden, there is a commotion and when Rocky turned to see, he saw the guard asking the blind man to put his turban in the basket. Rocky looked down at the ground remembering Vittal's words about what happens to people who are not capable to work anymore. He kept whispering to himself that he's an old man, he doesn't have much time anyway and he'll at least be relieved of this life , so to not interfere. There are too many guards to take such a risk. He can hear the cackle of those demons as they took the blind man into the mines with them. Suddenly he can hear the noise of vehicles leaving the compound . He turned around to see the majority of guards leaving the mining area as if nature itself wants him to interfere and save the old man. Taking the opportunity he went to start the work he came here for.

Meanwhile, Regina got a call informing her of what's happening in the mining area. She created a distraction and hastily make her way to the area. But while she is on her way, she heard another commotion/announcement that her uncle, Suryavardhan has passed away. She doesn't have a choice but to turn back to the mansion. Everyone will get suspicious if she is not there atthis moment. With a heavy heart, she made her way to Suryavardhan's chamber.

The next day, when the funeral rights were being performed for Suryavardhan. Regina stood next to Garuda looking at the proceedings. All his partners came to pay their respects to him. Regina is observing them, their movements, who they are interacting with. By the end of the day, she came to the conclusion that Gurupandian & Rajendra Desai are the ones she needs to keep a close eye on. These are the masterminds, remaining everyone is a pawn, especially that buffoon Kamal. So, she asked one of her guards to keep a close watch on Gurupandian till he is here and immediately gestured Vishnu to stick one of their spies on him.

Later, when all the rites were completed and everyone left, it is only Garuda, Vanaram & Regina. Vanaram told him about the missing guards at the mines.

Vanaram : Something is not falling into the right place. You have a lot of enemies, leave the rest for now, it'll be better if that festival does not take place next week.

Garuda : Purohit ji

Purohit : Yes, BossGaruda : Arrange for the Kaali Pooja tonight itself, by dawn tomorrow, I should not have any enemies.

Saying he went to Regina who sat in an arm chair. He knelt before her keeping both his hands on the arm rests.

Garuda : I know girls have a lot of dreams about their weddings. Lavish decorations, relatives blessings and a lot more. You know I'd have done absolutely everything to make sure you get your dream wedding if the situation is different and I feel guilty to even ask you this in such a manner, but can we get married tonight? 

Regina & Vanaram are shocked with his proposition.

Garuda : I promise we'll celebrate the next ritual with all the grandeur along with your parents. But this needs to happen tonight. Trust me. After this, whatever you ask is yours. That is a promise. But I need you to support me tonight? Are you with me?

Regina still in shock just nods her head and Garuda & Vanaram went from there to make the arrangements. "Why am I suddenly feeling suffocated? It has to happen anyway, right? Now it just got preponed. But tonight? Why am I suddenly having all these uncertain thoughts? No stop over thinking and for god's sake, stop thinking about him. Garuda mentioned once the marriage is done, whatever she asks will be hers. Can she ask for people's freedom? If not, better living conditions? What if he doesn't agree? We'll tackle that when we need to cross that bridge, but there are other plans that needs to be executed tonight. Everything is in place, her people are just waiting for the right time and tonight will be the perfect time. Everyone in KGF will be gathered at the Kaali Pooja and they are free to get their work done. She immediately left there communicating her people about the plan for tonight.

At the tents, everyone is alert listening to the sound of the approaching vehicles. Some of the guards alighted the vehicle and start addressing them. 

Guard : Kaali pooja will be held today itself. Everyone has to reach there in another couple of hours. Stay behind the barricade only. No one is allowed inside as Empress will be there. Boss is getting married today. So make sure you behave otherwise no one is going to save you from us. Understand? 

Everyone just hung their heads low & nodded. Once the guards left, people started speaking amongst themselves. They are not sure whether to be happy for the young girl who has helped them that she is getting married or to be sad & frightened because of who she's going to marry.

But all along there is one person, who is seething hearing this news with his fists curled. From the moment the guard announced the marriage, Rocky is going crazy inside. There are a million thoughts running through his mind. But one thing is for sure, he does not want this marriage to happen, remaining everything why & whats can be sorted later. So, he started his own planning and came to the conclusion that this can very well be the opportunity he's been waiting for since coming to KGF. He can complete the job for which he came here.

Meanwhile, Virat has his own planning going on, when he got to know about the marriage. He knew he had to stop it anyhow. He has a vague idea of the proceedings tonight, but after confirming his suspicions with Kulkarni, he is more relaxed and started getting ready. After all he's getting married tonight and needs to look his best.

At the tents :

Kencha : Destiny is going to show it's hand tonight in all it's glory. The sun hiding behind all these gloomy clouds will shine bright tonight exposing all the jackals that is hiding in the dark vying for something that is not theirs and decapitating the head of the mammoth, sending a chill down every prey's spine, he'll come forward to claim his empire and his empress. The eyes that even looks at her will be gouged and anyone that tried to lay a claim on her will be murdered in cold blood. Tonight the empress is going to get married and he'll come to hold her hand and to lead this kingdom and it's people into a new era.