Sating my Curiosity

Days went on and everyone is back to their own routine. But two souls are still thinking about each other. Even though both of them have other priorities, they often found themselves thinking about the other quite often. Regina irritated with these thoughts at last decided to sate her curiosity and starts inquiring about him. From what she gathered, from people & the guards, there is nothing extra-ordinary about him. (Of course, they did not mention about how he saved the rations as they are not supposed to).

At the end, she inquired Vanaram about him and asked him if he ever tried to escape from the place. When she didn't receive any positive response to cement her suspicions, she let out a sigh and concluded to leave the matter for the time being and concentrate on the people's problem first. Then she'll look into him.

Meanwhile, Rocky starts to see Regina everywhere all of a sudden. Playing with the kids in the morning while everyone is mining, sitting around the fire with everyone and listening to the stories of Kencha, speaking with the guards or Vanaram and to his frustration, even in his sleep. He decides to ignore her tabling her as a distraction and concentrate on his work first.