Getting ready to marry

Three people are getting ready to be married that night. 2 grooms & 1 bride, each thinking that by the end of the day, they'll be the new emperor of KGF.

There is an underlying tension in whole of KGF. Everyone is aware of one or the other plan but still unaware of the whole picture. Everyone knew something is going to happen that day, but what is that, each person has different ideas about it.

Vijay (one of the workers) : I'm scared

Vittal : Other than getting scared, what else have we done? From the time, these walls have been built, I'm right here. We are living like slaves. We'll die like slaves, is what I thought. But now, I have got courage, I have got belief. Who is he, why has he come here, I was wondering. Now I understood, he has come to change Kencha's fiction into a fact.

Regina is getting ready in her room when the power went off all of a sudden. She could hear the guards running through the mansion saying something about a short circuit. Soon a dozen of guards entered her room and surrounded her. And Garuda came immediately after.

Garuda : I'm going towards the mandir. Complete getting ready and meet me there. Vanaram will be with you to escort you there.

Regina : I'll be with you most of the time, so, I do not need additional guards. I'm anyway ready. I can accompany you now itself. Why divide the guards?

Garuda immediately refuses thinking of the human sacrifice he's planned and asks her to start an hour later stating something about muharat to which she agrees and waits with Vanaram & some guards.

Meanwhile, Vanaram is directing some of his troops to investigate what happened. He's been getting the updates though his walkie.

Guard : Because someone rolled a copper wire to a stone and threw it on an electrical cable, the short circuit happened. With in 10 seconds of the power getting shut, the jeep lights & the torch lights were on. In that 10 seconds of time, it is impossible for anyone to pass unnoticed by us sir.

Vanaram : what else is around that area?

Guard : There is nothing else here sir, except our regular guard post.

Vanaram with an edge to his voice : Which guard post?

There is silence at the other end.

Vanaram shouted : I asked which guard post?

Guard stammering in a low voice: Guard post 6 sir. In the whole of Narachi, only the tunnel under this post goes directly to the Boss's house.

Vanaram's face went pale but breathed a sigh of relief a short while later thinking that it's a good thing Garuda left the mansion. Now he needs to make sure Regina is safe and asked the guards to take Regina and make way to the pooja ground.

Seeing Vanaram so tense, she inquired for the cause and got to know of the missing prisoner. She cannot believe Garuda is going to use humans in the sacrifice. Does she actually know him as well as she thought? She pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind and quickly went with Vanaram to the pooja. Garuda's life is at stake. They need to reach before anything happens. This all felt surreal to her. She never thought that Garuda can be harmed that to in KGF. What's happening? What is the piece she is missing in this puzzle?

Deepa Hegde: On one side, Vanaram has suspected something and tightened the security. On the other side, Garuda's brother Virat is waiting. By dawn, crossing so much security, even if he manages to kill Garuda, how will he escape from there? Will Vanaram & Regina let him leave from there alive? Even though she had to marry Virat, she'll still want to punish the murderer of her fiancé. She cannot do anything to Virat as he'll be her husband, but the same cannot be said for Rocky. And if he does not kill him, what will his fate be, what will the fate of the people be? And what of Regina? Who's going to marry her? Garuda or Virat?