Empress came through

Regina went to the mansion, spent some time with the family, speaking with Suryavardhan and bickering with Virat which is her favorite past time and went to sleep. She gets ready in a traditional dress even though she doesn't know how to carry one, it is fusion between traditional & western so it works. When reached, she can only see the guards but none of the workers. After asking about them , they decide to go to the area where they live. Vanaram & the guards asked her not to go there and they'll only bring the people here citing some security reasons. At the end , he convinced her that they'll bring the sector 3 mine workers here and she'll meet with them. For remaining the food will be provided at their living quarters.

Here at the tents :Everyone is sitting around the fire. Rocky can hear someone approaching and lifted his head to see 10 of the guards coming towards them. Everyone stood up in fear looking at them. One of the guards asked the sector 3 mine workers to follow him as the Empress wants to meet them.

Guard : And remember, one word about your condition to the Empress, I'll make sure every single one of you will die a death so gruesome that even the vultures will be repulsed to prey on your bodies. So, be silent, eat what was given and come back to your places. Understand?

Rocky can see everyone nodding their heads frantically. He's confused. Doesn't she know how the people were being treated here? Or she knows and just want to play with them? Is it an elaborate plan of Garuda? One thing for sure, these brainless oafs does not want her to know these conditions. Let's see how that turns out.

When they reached, Rocky can see the guards along with Regina's people unloading some boxes from vans. But he's not bothered with them. His eyes are looking for a specific someone and he found her at last looking as gorgeous as ever wearing what looked to be a black saree but more modern, speaking to Vanaram & Vishnu Vardhan who upon seeing them approach gestured to her. She smiles upon seeing them and started walking towards them greeting politely but genuinely. But Rocky seems to be distracted. He cannot tear his eyes away from the curve of her waist which can be seen through her transparent saree and the thin gold waist chain that is resting on it. He is mesmerized and cannot stop himself from drooling at the sight.

Regina POV :

Regina can see the workers coming along with the guards and went forward greeting them all. As she was greeting everyone, her gaze fell onto the guy from earlier. He's looking down seemingly lost somewhere in his own thoughts which she thought was quite uncharacteristic. When she did not receive a response from him even after greeting him, she followed his gaze to see what is so interesting and her eyes went wide. she quickly adjusted her saree looking quite flustered and blushing profusely which brought Rocky out of his stupor. Her face is still red by the time she controls herself and looked at him only to find him staring straight at her with no shame in his eyes of getting caught looking at her. She glared at him.

Regina (in Thoughts) : Who the hell is this guy? And how dare he? Look at him. Not an ounce of shame in his eyes even after getting caught. Wait.. Is he laughing at me? No he's not. But why do I feel like he's laughing at me even though there is no smile on his face, his eyes are saying something else. Ah! Regina, what the hell is wrong with you? You are imagining things now. Stop looking into his eyes right now. She shakes her head clearing her thoughts and asks them to come & eat.

Here Rocky is dying laughing inside. It is taking all of his self control to stop himself from throwing one of his famous one liners. He saw how flustered she got when she saw him checking her out earlier. And if looks could kill, he'd have been dead by now. Smiling to himself he went towards where Regina is giving food to everyone.