Away from KGF

Life went on. The baby was named Regina (meaning Empress in Latin).

6 months later :

Tara stopped visiting her brothers & nephews in KGF instead preferring to catch up with them when they visit Bangalore.  She has seen how the workers were being treated in the mines and could not bear to see it. Moreover she is afraid, as her daughter grows up, she'll become indifferent to the happenings there just as her nephews. She wants to protect her daughter from all this. Hence she stopped visiting there. 

But it is not enough. Even if she can stop her daughter from going there while she is young, she can still be exposed to it anytime. To prevent this, they planned to shift to Italy and informed the same to her brothers.

Suryvardhan agreed to it on one condition that she'll be married to his heir at the age of 21. Tara accepted with a condition of her own that she'll not be exposed to the cruelty of KGF & will always be protected no matter what to which he agreed.

Thus started the 2 most important rules in KGF.

1. The emperor before taking the throne of KGF has to be married to the Empress, Regina.

2. Regina should be protected at any cost. She'll be the first to be protected in case of a situation. This was drilled into the guards from the first day of the training & Vanaram makes sure of it.