Chapter 4 : The Next Day

It's 8 in the morning on a beautiful Saturday. My off day is today. This off day is well needed. I got up, made my bed, took a shower, put on some lotion, got dressed. I went downstairs and made me something to eat. I was cleaning my dish and I headed out the door. I locked the door behind me. I got in my car, locked the door and headed to the clothing store because I wanted to go shopping. I didn't really needed any clothes I just wanted to get out of the house honestly lmaoo. I got out of my car, rolled up the windows and locked my car. I went into the clothing store. I was busy shopping and I looked up, all of a sudden i seen the fine man that delivered my food yesterday. I quickly looked back down and continued shopping. While I was shopping I still kept my head down. I payed for my stuff and I left. As i was getting in my car I seen the fine man get into his car. I realized that he parked next to my car. I was about to drive off until he rolled his window down and motioned me to roll mine down. So I rolled my window and said "yeah?". He said " you're really pretty I mean like real pretty". I laughed and said " thank you so much, you're so sweet. You're handsome ". He said "thank you gorgeous."