Chapter 42 : I Don't Even Know Anymore

I believe he's gonna cut off our engagement. I can feel it.... I know I'm not supposed to think negative but my gut feeling never failed and I mean NEVER FAILED. I'm just going to try to think positive. I love him, I believe he's not into me anymore. I believe that there is another person in the picture. Every time I ask him if he's seeing someone else he just get mad and walk away from me. So I don't ask him nothing else, talk to him, or even look at him. Once you show me that you don't love me, I'm literally done with you. At this point you can get out of my face. Also, I just thought about something... He the one came up to me and said he was interested in me. So why treat me like I'm an second option. Sir, you must have lost all of your damn marbles obviously. He haven't came back to my house which is totally fine. I honestly don't care. I'm used to being hurt. I'm not even hurt anymore. It's his loss for real. He's wasting his own time. I hope he don't come back. I'm actually glad he packed his stuff and left. I'm actually good by myself . I don't express my feelings cause what I'm the hell is the point exactly? Huh? It really don't matter no more. It just goes in one ear and out the other. It's like he don't care. It's also like I'm talking to A brick wall. Now that's stupid.
I look down at my phone and see that Jesse blocked me.  I just laugh and went on about my day.
Later that day, a girl texted me saying "Hey I know you don't know me but, I'm Jesse's Ex and he's been over here at my house and he moved back in".
I texted back saying "girl it's alright keep him. He's all yours. I pray y'all have A great life.❤️".
She stopped texting me and ended up calling me. I answered the phone and the conversation went like this ....

Maya : Hey Mariah. Im just shocked that you said that last text.. why tho?
Me: Hi.. Maya. It's no point in arguing over a Man that's not even mine. He will always go back to you. Even when we got into our little argument, he left and went straight to you. Yes, his brother told me.
Maya: I'm so sorry Mariah. He told me how in love you were with him. Yes, Me and Jesse have been still messing around.
Me : While Me and Jesse were "still together "??
Maya : Yes. I'm so sorry Mariah. I took part in this as well. You're literally so beautiful. Forgive me for all that I have done too.
Me: Thank You. I appreciate it. I forgive you but I don't forget. Please keep that in mind. Also, let Jesse apologize himself. Don't apologize for him.
Maya : Okay. And again I'm so sorry for taking part in this situation. Have A nice day Mariah.
Me : I forgive you. You have A nice day as well Maya.
*Conversation Ended*
My gut feeling was right all along. I actually can believe that he begged her to take him back to mess around. He's just as stupid. He literally know no better.