[8/10]

You had let go of your father's arm as you stopped in front of Sanghyuk, facing him and seeing his sleazy face, the urge to frown being hard to hold back.

"We are gathered here today-"

"To stop this wedding!"

You turned to the voice, your eyes widening as you saw Jake stand up amongst the crowd, looking towards your father with a smirk.

"What makes you think you have the power to do that?" Your father turned around to face Jake, a look of annoyance on his features.

The doors opened and the members of Big Deal marched inside in two lines, Jerry being in the front to lead them.

"Roll the tape!"

The projector turned on and a video of your father abusing his power began to display on the screen.

The first clip was of him striking his assistant across the face for not obeying his orders and it followed with the next clip of him having an affair with another woman at a random hotel.

You gaped at the video before your eyes fell onto your mother who wasn't fazed.

'She already knew?'

Your mother loved money but to see her got that far for it and not care about the fact that her own husband was having many affairs with women just so they could stay together, it was disgusting.

The guests began to whisper amongst themselves and you turned to Sanghyuk who took a step back, paling over the fact that he was about to get married to a family who were controversial.

"I didn't sign up for this!"

Your father looked at Sanghyuk and made an attempt to justify himself but the young boy didn't listen, looking at him with disgust.

"We're cancelling this marriage. I'm not marrying this bitch!"

Jake along with the rest of Big Deal were pissed over how you were addressed and were ready to jump in but you already took care of it, sending a punch to his face and knocking him to the floor.

You removed the veil that covered your face and glared down at his trembling form, raising your fist at him in a threatening manner.

"I never wanted to marry you in the first place, you little shit. I was forced by my stupid parents!"

Your words caused the crowd who were watching to gasp and your mother couldn't take it any longer, moving over to you with the intention of slapping you.

You caught her wrist with ease and directed your glare in her direction.

"I'm not taking any of your bullshit anymore! I've been abused by you and that asshole of a father for years just because I wasn't number one in school. I'm leaving and you can't stop me now." You ranted before you looked to your father, seeing how he was crumbling under the pressure of the situation.

"You do not have any power over me!"

You lifted up your dress slightly and walked towards Big Deal who were proud of what you had done before you faced Jake who joined your side, handing you your beloved coat.

You slipped it on and looked back at your parents who were stunned, a grin painting your lips.

"My family is now Big Deal!"

With the adrenaline pumping through you due to the scene that you had caused, you bravely took a hold of Jake's hand and looked up at him with a bright smile.

"Should we go, sir?"

He returned your smile, nodding his head before the crew cheered for your return, the group heading outside of the wedding hall and towards the parking lot where they had stationed their cars.