[10/10]

Thanks to small Daniel who Jake had become acquainted with at Club Vivi, he had managed to find Sinu at the second affiliate and bring him back home.

Him, Sinu and the rest of Big Deal had returned to the particular street they protected for years with the oldest out of the group saying he wasn't going to cry.

As soon as he saw Yeonhui who ran towards him before enveloping him in a hug, he couldn't live up to his words and cried.

"Let's grab the Fanta!"

"Noonim, Sinu hyung had another girl!"

"Sinu, get here!"

"I can't even remember!"

Before Yeonhui could get her hands on Sinu's neck, a loud voice came from above making everyone look up.

"SINU HYUNGNIM, I'VE BEEN WAITING TO MEET YOU!!"

Jake's eyes widened as he saw you standing on the roof of one of the shops, waving wildy at Sinu who was surprised with the situation.

"[F/N], what are you doing up there?!"

Jake rushed over, telling you to get down while Sinu turned to Yeonhui with a confused look.

"That's Jake's girlfriend and also a member of Big Deal. She joined while you were away." Yeonhui explained as the two of them watched the scene before them.

"Make sure to catch me!"

"Wait, [F/N]-"

"WOO HOOOO!"

You leaped down before he could protest and Jake almost fell on his backside when you crashed into his arms.

Sinu chuckled at the sight of Jake as he scolded you for taking such a risk while you laughed.

"But, I knew I could trust you."

Jake was flustered by your sweet words and Sinu grinned, loving how the boy who used to be so cold a few years back was now delving into the romance he used to tell him about.

"A lot has changed."

You walked over to Sinu and bowed in a perfect ninety degree angle as you spoke up.

"It's an honour to finally meet you, hyungnim!"

The older man chuckled over your formality and the way you addressed him, telling you to straighten up as he gazed down at you with a warm smile.

"Thank you for taking care of Jake while I was gone." He patted your head with affection and you puffed your chest with pride while placing your hands on your hips.

"Of course. I swore to protect Jake with my life!"

You exchanged a grin with Sinu while Jake shook his head in disbelief.

"Oh, right! Now that Sinu hyungnim is back, we can celebrate!"

The members of Big Deal tried to stop you and Sinu watched in wonder but he laughed as you pulled out  a karaoke machine out of nowhere and presented it to him.

"Let's party!!" You cheered as you grabbed the microphone.

"Where does she even get the machine from?!"

"How is that even plugged in?!"

You ignored the boys and pressed a random number, wanting to sing whatever song you chose and you brightened up as H.O.T's song, Candy began to play.

"Lineman, come here!"

You forced Lineman to come and join you, handing him a microphone and he hesitated at first until you encouraged him to sing.

"Go Lineman, go Lineman!"

You grew up listening to this song so the choreography was something you learned also. You danced while Lineman sang, the two of you having fun while the rest of Big Deal cheered.

"How did you get [F/N] to join?" Sinu asked Jake as the two watched you perform with a smile on their faces.

"She came to me and asked to join despite not knowing how to fight."

Sinu gazed at you with surprise and tilted his head as he wondered why you chose to join.

"I'm glad I accepted her into our family."

The party had come to an end and it had become late. You were sad it was over but Sinu had told you he wanted to get some rest so you listened to his words and made your way home with Jake by your side.

It had been a few weeks now but you had managed to get yourself a small apartment for yourself to live in and the rent was good. Jake would walk with you every night, wanting to make sure you got home safe which was sweet of him.

"Now that Sinu is back, is everything settled now?" You asked as you looked ahead at the path you were walking on, your hands in your pockets.

"Not everything."

You were expecting the opposite answer and turned your head to look in surprise.

"I apparently have a sibling."

Your jaw dropped over the news.

"What?! No way!"

Jake nodded, a sigh leaving his lips as he recalled what Tom Lee had informed him.

"I still need to ask my mother about it." He mentioned, his face showing he was slightly troubled over what he found out.

You thought over what he told you before you held his hand causing his attention to fall onto you.

"Whatever happens...we'll get through this together." You told him with a smile.

You leaned up and pressed your lips against his and Jake smiled, kissing you back as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders.

"I'll always be by your side, no matter what."