The Masochist Crusader

"My name is Darkness." The Blond Crusader introduces herself. "My calling is that of a crusader." She's becoming a blushing and heavy breathing mess. "Would you.... Would you please let me join your p-p-party?"

"Um..." Kazuma starts but Darkness put a hand on his wrist.

"Those two slimy ladies earlier were allies of yours, right? Along with the cosplayer?"

Smaug's eye twitches. "What do you mean-!" Kazuma sticks a turkey leg into her mouth and she quiets down.

"They were swallowed by Giant Toads, and the mucus-" Kazuma starts.

"What?!" Darkness shouts, interrupting Kazuma. "It's worse than I imagined..."

'She's crazy, but really hot.' Smaug thinks. 'Dad always said; 'don't stick your dick in crazy', but, I don't have one so I should be good.' A tear falls from Smaug's eye. 'R.I.P. Buddy.'

"No, wait!" Darkness shouts again. "As a knight, I cannot overlook such horrors befalling three girls of such a tender age!"

Darkness is looking at Kazuma with a crazy look.

Smaug is still comping on her turkey leg. 'In the book, Smaug did like turkey a lot.' Smaug thinks. 'Has that transfer over to me? I wonder if anything else from that book has transferred over to me?'

"No, I'd advise against it." Kazuma says to Darkness. "It's hard to say how useful one of our members is, another can only use her magic once per day," Kazuma points to Smaug. "This one doesn't know any of her magic and spends all her money on food."

"Mmmhmhmh!" Smaug makes angry dragon noises with a mouth full of food.

Kazuma points to himself. "and I'm the lowest job class. Our party's total trash, so I'd recommend you look elsewhe-" Darkness tightens her grip on Kazuma's arm. "Ow, ow, ow!"

"That's even better!" Darkness says to Kazuma. Then she lets go of him and takes a step back. "The truth is, this was a bit difficult for me to say, but while I have confidence in my strength and stamina, I am clumsy... so, um... None of my attacks ever hit their mark."