Legend of Crimson - A Day in the Village

(And we're back! I hope you're ready for another amazing chapter! And while you wait for more chapters, always check out my other books, a few of them are very interesting.)

It's early morning in the Crimson Demon village and we see Chunnimiku peacefully sleeping in her bed. Then sunlight shines through her window and onto her face, her elf ears twitch a few times.

Chunnimiku groans and slowly opens her eyes.

"HUZZAH!" Dave yells as she stands in front of the open window.

Chunnimiku groans and covers her ears.

"It's a beautiful morning!" Dave smiles.

Our elf sits up and rubs her red eyes. "Miss Dave, please don't yell."

"But it's a really good morning!"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!" Dimemiku, Chunnmiku's father, yells from downstairs. "SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!"

Dave and Chunnimiku glance at each other, before the elf slides out of bed and walks over to the window beside Dave. Chunnimiku leans out the window and takes a deep breath and lets it out.

"It is a nice morning." Chunnimiku mumbles.

"I love this world." Dave smiles.

"This world?"

An eagle screech catches the hearing of the two and they look up to see an Eagle, made of ice, fly down and land in the window. 

"Ahh! Shinshinmiku!" Chunnimiku pets the eagle

"Huh?" Dave grows confused and her golden tail mimics a question mark.

Chunnimiku's ears wiggle and she turns to Dave, as Shinshinmiku climbs onto her arm. "This is my pet eagle, I got her a very long time ago."

"Ugh." Dave looks at the eagle and she stares at it and it stares back. Then she shivers. 'This thing gives me a weird vibe.' Chunnimiku pets the bird with a smile. 'Eh, I'll ignore it for now.'

.

.

.

.

Smaug and her party are having a watered down rice soup for breakfast.