Chapter 8

"Who do we have here?" He smiled it wasn't creepy it was friendly... I think

-----

"This is Emily" Adam introduced me to a guy with piercing eyes.

"Coffee Chick?" What is up with these people, coffee chick is definitely not something that I'd like to be nicknamed for.

"So is that what they keep calling me?" I stared back giving him my famous death glare.

Yep, the name's Jace "With that he turned around waiving from behind.

"C'mon lets meet the rest!" Grabbing my arm, I followed him still a bit anxious.

It took me a while to realize that I was talking to one beautiful girl, she was absolutely gorgeous in the most flattering way possible. She introduced herself as Maggie, she looked like the typical beach girl who's perfectly tan with the long sun-kissed hair.

"So Emily, what's a girl like you doing here?" She asked going back to her seat on a wooden block by the fire.

"My mother" simply stating, I allowed myself to take a seat.

We talked for the longest time, about bands like 5sos and The Vamps... About how her parents come here every year for summer and I told her about my hometown and how lame it was.

It felt nice, the sudden relief of letting it all out. Especially to someone you don't quiet know very well, they won't judge you and even if they do it's not like you'll ever see them again... Right?

When I looked up at the sky the starts felt like they were staring at me, wanting my attention. All my life I felt like they called out for me to stare at their luminous light. My tearful moment of silence watching the beautiful scenery was soon interrupted, by the noise of a car beeping at its loudest.

I squinted my eyes trying to catch a glimpse at who it might be... Uncle Ash? My mom? The police?!

Calm down Emily, calm down...

I headed towards Ashton who has been barbequing the whole entire time with Jace.

"Who's that" I pointed at the car, the sound of fear itched to come out of my throat but I swallowed it. Emily calm down

"It's the devil himself, Keith".

No, no, no, no, no.

The night was just prefect it was more than amazing, why? Why god?

I groaned this cannot be happening, of course it is Emily how else do they know who you are you dumbshit

I watched Keith walking towards us he didn't notice my presence at first, he was busy grumbling about his job or whatever. Wished it stayed that way, I silently tried to make my way out of this place.

"I see you Em"

Frozen, I tilted my head. Did he just call me Em?! I stayed quiet somehow hoping that I would disappear or fly or just both.

"Do you actually think standing there will make it seem as if I was talking to a ghost" He looked right into my eyes. Chills...

"No umm I was actually on my way to the restroom, so yeah" I walked faster and I heard him call out something. I tried to ignore it but apparently I can't because he was yelling.

"WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!" I yelled back, fury is in no position to describe my feelings right now.

"I SAID THE BATHROOM IS ON THE OPPSITE SIDE" He was laughing, he has the nerve to laugh that self-absorbed conceited everything bad person thingy

I was embarrassed, for the 5th time with this guy and tried to shake it off and walk to the "opposite side".

"So" he followed me behind, "I was thinking about how you owe me an apology"

"Excuse me?!"

"Yep, I mean you bumped into me and got some coffee on my hands" he remarked as if that bastard didn't do anything.

"Well the only thing you'll be getting from me is a punch on your face and another one on your down there if you keep opening your mouth"

"Guess we're doing it the haar..."

I interrupted his so called statement, how you may ask? Well ladies and gentlemen I kicked him in the balls.

"OUUUUUUUUCCCHHH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" He held his you know what and did the whole dance. You know the ouch that fucking hurts so I'm going to jump and run around in circles hoping it will go away dance.

Laughing with victory I left him there alone turning to my actual direction. "That bastard", was the only thought on my mind while I was walking around trying to figure out where's Uncle Ash's house.

Then I heard it, that sound... That melody, the music.

It came from Ash's house, that rhythm that I hear every single day in my dream, when I open my eyes when I'm in the car. That sound that linked to a memory I've been trying to remember, it came from Uncle Ashton.

He was sitting on the rocking chair outside, holding a guitar. Flicking his fingers through the strings that created this beautiful sound. I've heard it before, I've heard it every single day of my life and every time it feels likes the first. The tiny hairs on my body standing so still it gave me the chills.

I stood there unable to move, wondering why is that sound making me stand so still, so numb.

"Oh! Emmmm there you are I've been waiting, dinner is ready!"

I opened my eyes, what was that?

                                                                                              �������P���G�

Hey guys,

Finally i uploaded a new chapter with new characters!

Hopefully you'll enjoy it silent readers :)

- M