Chapter 1

I hate circles, they creep me out. It seems as if they are a never ending trail. It makes me feel like I'm trapped and i cant leave somehow, and i despise that feeling.. it scares me.

" Emily, its about time you start focusing in class don't you think, see you after the bell rings"

        I sighed, this isn't the first time.. its always the same, nothing changes in this town and I'm starting to feel dead.                                                                                                                                                                                When the bell rang, i waved a goodbye to my friends and they returned it by giving me an apologetic smile, the worst kind of smile.. i hate it.  

" Whats gotten into you lately Emily? you haven't been focusing, you're failing in every class, and you obviously don't want to do anything about it, is everything okay?" asked Mr Adam, my english teacher.

"Yes sir, everything is fine" And that's the problem i thought.

Because everything is fine, i keep thinking while counting the same steps that would lead to my house.

"I'm home" 

"Welcome back Ms Emily, would you like anything to eat or drink? There is Caesar Salad on the table if you'd like" Our maid Rosie showed up out of nowhere which doesn't surprise me, she always does that.

"No thanks Rosie I'm good, ill eat later"  i replied making my way through the kitchen to take water.

There was a note, on the table.

I opened it feeling curious,and it read 

 Hey love,                                                                                                                                                  Open your Skype today at 4pm... there's something i need to talk to you about, i told Rosie to give this  letter to you today. lol                                                                                                                     love you,                                                                                                                                                    Mom

I smiled, my mother using lol in a letter just made my day.. shes a very important business woman, and shes hardly home. I guess a part of me wants her there as my mother, but the other part wants me to understand her and try to support her no matter what she does.

       Going to my room, i undressed and took a long shower.. my reddish brown hair took a while to get all clean and so was my body. But eventually i was done.

        I got a text from Maddie, one of my friends she wanted me to hang out with her and some of the girls but i didn't really feel like it so i declined politely.

     It was a week  before summer started, so i decided to skip homework and just wear my sweatpants and cropped shirt. I checked the time, it was two. God how much i hated waiting and i really needed to distract myself.

        I was about to switch on the TV, when the door bell rang..

--------------------------

Hello guys 

I just wanted to thank the 155 people who read my story so far it isnt a huge number but im grateful that a number of people are actually reading, and if you liked how the story is going up to now please let me know by commenting or voting. 

Thank you <3 xx