Chapter 2

When the door bell rang..

"Good afternoon Mr. Jake" Rosie smiled

"Hey Rosie is Emily home?" He asked smiling back gracefully

"Yes i am" I gave him a quick hug, " Popcorn?" i asked knowing what his answer would be.

"Yep"

Jake moved in our town about 2 years ago, and he was the only entertainment i had around here, he used to live in New York with his family but that was before his parents got divorced. He's a year older than i am, which makes him a senior. We've been close friends ever since, he comes over alot and we'd watch movies and talk all day.

We watched The Hangover which was quite funny but i wasn't really into it.

"Sooo" he said while eating a handful of popcorn. " I heard Mr Adam held you back today.. is this one of your sneaky plans for some kinda mission bobo thingies you always do" He says waving his hand.

"what are you even saying" I laughed. " And no, I'm just really bored these days you know, i don't feel like doing anything."

He sighed "why am i not surprised?"

"I don't know" i smiled

It was 3, great one more hour. We talked for about 45 minutes and then i literally pushed him out of the house, giving him a quick kiss on the cheeks. " Ill explain later bye" i said waving a goodbye.

He was confused but just played along and waved back

I shut the door and headed to her office where i usually keep my laptop. I opened it and it was 4, i got the call. I wasn't surprised, my mother was always on time and when i say always i mean it.

--------------

Heyy guys,

Comment or vote if you liked this chapter, ill be uploading soon. xx