Chapter 5

I cant help over thinking, i was always stuck with the same people, i know them and I'm not good at making new friends since there was never a proper chance for me to try it . Its exciting yet nerve wrecking, i hope going to the plane was something i wont regret going to.

-------------------------------

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP'"

Who wouldn't wake up to the sound of their alarm? especially when its the loudest thing in history.

I smiled sarcastically "What a nice way to wake up" i spoke to myself.

It was the day that Ill be going to my uncle's and the moment i remembered i started getting nervous again. Its not like i want to, this stupid stomach of mine.

I packed with Jake, And before he left he gave me a very tight long hug and kissed me on the forehead

"Be safe, don't fall in love" He tells me, and i laugh at his what i thought was a joke. But he looked pretty serious which confused me for a second and then decided to let it go.

It wasn't the morning if you're wondering, it was 6 pm. So you could say it was a long nap.

Rosie prepared the clothes ill be wearing to the airport, it was very casual which i like. A plain greyish sweater and the bleach kind of ripped jeans, converse of course some accessories and while i was taking a shower i decided on messy bun.

I applied my usual makeup, bronzer winged eyeliner and peach lipstick. My bags were all downstairs so i just had to check the room, did i miss anything? Nope.

"Emily,the driver is ready to pick you up" Rosie called

"I'll be downstairs in a minute" I replied, taking one last look of my outfit before making my way downstairs.

It was a very long drive, since i live in a town and all that. But i reached the Airport. This is the first time i get on a plane alone, so it was kind of tricky.

The flight was only 2 hours along, so i just watched Crazy Stupid Love which kept me busy and entertained

The flight was over and i landed safely. My mother informed me that Uncle Ash would call me even though i had his number i was kind of shy to call.

But then i got a call from him which was a relief since I'm very impatient, i answered.

"Emilyy! I'm sorry this is a sudden but i brought someone to come and pick you up. Don't worry, He'll be outside the door and he owns a red car"

"Uhhh okay sure, but what's his name at least? " I asked.

"Oh yeah sorry. it's Keith" He replied sounding ashamed which was weird considering he was twice my age and I'm the one who's supposed to be nervous.

"Its okay, bye" I closed the phone after he answered in return and i waited.

For 25 minutes and this Keith guy whoever he is, is starting to piss me off. So i headed to the coffee shop in the Airport and ordered Mocha, i got the drink and headed back to the area full of chairs and while i was walking someone bumped into me and my mocha was allover my sweater and pants.

"Sorry" It was a guy, and he sounded careless if it makes sense.. something about his voice got me looking up. He was gorgeous, no doubt very handsome and good looking and his eyes were just amazing. He had shiny soft looking hair pulled back, not very muscular but enough to show hes been working out and just simply beautiful

"Oh you must be Emily" The guy suddenly smirked

"Uhh yeah and you are?"

"Keith".

--------------

Hey guys!
Finally uploaded chapter 5, hope you enjoyed it 💕
What do you think of Keith's introduction? Id love to know.
And i still havent found the guy who id imagine keith would look like so until then i will not post a pic, hopefully i will soon xx

Also i have not read a book in wattpad that has the same story as i am writing now so this is not copied nor is it a fanfic. I might inspire some parts of the story and ill make sure to write where exactly did i get the idea from but as of now this story is original

Dont forget to comment and vote please❤️❤️