Wanted

Ghost looked at the multiple computer screens as lines of code ran across the screen.

He had to find a way to access SHIELD's main helicarrier. But it was guarded by too many firewalls.

Then a slight beep was heard. He looked to his left to see a live camera feed.

A squad of armed SHIELD agents were on their way to his location. "Dammit." He spat to himself before stepping back and grabbing his JW3 Combat Master pistol from his holster and firing it at the computer is.

He heard a knocking at the door. "OPEN UP! NOW!" An agent shouted.

"Fuck." Ghost snarled before looking at all of his equipment. He furrowed his brows before remembering his other safehouse. He smiled a bit before grabbing a detonator nearby and shooting the window. The glass shattered to the floor before he ran out to the ground some 20 feet below.

His bones didn't break. There was a dull pain...but they weren't broken. Not anymore. Not since that night.

He looked up at the window and held up the detonator before blowing the hotel room to hell.

The sound of sirens caught his attention before he took off running down a dark and dingy alleyway.

What would his father think of him? A criminal? Pft, he wouldn't care...if anything...he'd be proud that he survived as long as he has.

Ghost hadn't seen his father since before he was kidnapped by HYDRA. His father was a powerful man. And extremely dangerous. Untouchable. And practically a ghost story.

He was a hitman. Legendary. The nightmare of nightmares. He was terrifying.

And he was hiding in the shadows.

Ghost ran throughout Chicago for hours, avoiding SHIELD agents and police patrols. He finally arrived at a secluded building. He scaled up the side of the condemned building and entered through a 'boarded up' window.

Boarded up was a loose term. Considering it was fake. It was a realistic hologram that gave off the appearance of wood.

Ghost stood in the dark room before reaching his hand outward and flipping a breaker. The electricity crackled before it whined to life. The entire building lit up with many various screens, computers, lights, and televisions.

"Local police have reported that the cyberterrorist known as Ghost, is the one behind the recent explosion of the hotel. Ghost remains at large at the moment." A news reporter sounded on the nearest television.

"You've done a lot of crazy shit, kid." A man announced from the shadows.

Ghost instinctively raised his gun at the sound. "Easy, kid. I ain't gonna hurt ya. If I did you'd already be dead." The man voiced coming out of the shadows.

Ghost lowered his gun with wide eyes. "D-Dad?" He whispered. "Been a long time, Marcus." The man stated. It was him. The legendary hitman. The ghost of ghosts. The Man To Kill the Boogeyman. John Wick, himself.

 John Wick, himself