Two

The next day, Sophie smiled as she was going to know Edward Cullen. Getting out of her bed, Sophie started with her stretches. "Sophie?"

"Hi, daddy."

"Princess, I'm heading to work, but I will see you at the game."

Sophie realized that there was a game tonight. "Okay." She says as he walked away from her door. "Shit!"

At the Cullens, Edward's mind was on Sophie. Tonight was game night and Edward was going to make sure he goes to it. "Game day?"

"I'm going because of Sophie."

Emmett nodded with a smirk. "Does the cheerleader make little Eddie horny?"

"Shut up." He tells him. "I can't get her out of my mind. All I want to do is hold her, love her, and make her mine."

Emmett was shocked that Edward felt like this. "Damn." Was all he could manage to say.

"Yeah. Damn."
~~~
At school, Sophie pulled up and got out. Edward continued with his staring. Sophie turned and saw Edward staring at her. She smiled as she walked towards the school causing him to follow her.

"Sophie!" She turned and looked at him. "What are you doing tonight?"

"I have a game." She tells him. "Would you like to come and watch?"

"Yeah." He says. "I'll cheer you on."

Sophie blushed. "I...um..." she chuckled as she looked down at her feet. "I saw you watching me yesterday at practice."

"I was trying to get the courage to ask if we can hang out."

Sophie smiled. "Sure. I would like to know you, Edward." The bell rang causing the two to share a look.

"Let me walk you to class."

Sophie smiled as Edward guided her to her next class.
~~~
Sometime that day, everyone gathered in the gym for a pep rally. Sophie stood in her cheer uniform out in the hall. Edward saw her and walked over to her. "Hey." She looked and smiled. "Why are you out here?"

"Was looking for you." She tells him. "I'm glad you came, if you wasn't here, I might not go out there."

"Me not being here shouldn't hold you back from what you like to do." He tells her. "I'm sure you do good without me there."

Sophie smiled. "I'm nervous."

Edward chuckled as he placed his hand on her cheek. "I don't know much, but I can tell that you got this." He says. "Now, go out there and cheer."

Sophie kissed his cheek before going to the other girls. Edward shook his head and walked in. He stood beside his family as the cheerleaders came out. Sophie saw Edward and smiled.

"Really?" Rosalie says. "She's human..."

"Will you ever shut up." Edward says. "You got Emmett so let me be with Sophie."

Rosalie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Edward watched Sophie do all her moves and the image of her doing this in private had Edward lusting after her. Jasper looked at him shaking his head. "You're turned on?"

"Shut up."

"Man, this Edward has never looked at a girl like he does Sophie Swan." Emmett says. "I think that girl has him whipped."

Edward ignored them as he watched Sophie cheer. She was having fun cheering. Sophie looked at Edward who held a smile, but she could see his eyes were black. She smirked as she blew him a kiss.

Edward's eyes widened as the pep rally ended. "That woman." Was all he could manage to say as he watched everyone leave the gym.

Sophie waved by at her fellow cheerleaders as they left. Edward waited till the last one walked out saying bye to Sophie. He walked in and heard Sophie singing causing him to follow her voice.

She turned around just to be held against the locker. "Edward?" She says shocked to see him.

Edward didn't say anything as he let his hands travel up and down her revealed skin. Sophie put her arms around him as he leaned in and kissed her. Sophie felt her knees weaken from the kiss causing Edward to hold her against the locker. She felt her top being raised up. Hearing someone clear their throat had them looking to see Alice. "Edward, wrong locker room." She tells him.

Sophie quickly fixed her top and looked at Edward. "I'll see you later."

Edward nodded a Sophie ran out. "Seriously!"

"Hey, you were the one who said that he wanted to know Sophie Swan. So I saved you from screwing up." Alice says. "Get to know her first and then do whatever. I'm just keeping you two from thinking you are rushing."

Edward nodded. "Thanks." He says as he went to leave and looked back at his sister. "Next time, don't cock block me from what was about to happen because I will make sure you are paid back for the next interruption."

Alice smiled as she watch Edward walk away. "Next time?"