Five

The next morning, Edward looked at Sophie as she slept. He couldn't believe what happened last night. Hearing someone coming, Edward made sure that she was covered up when the door opened revealing Emmett. "Oh god." He says.

"Someone got lucky last night."

"Shut up, Emmett." He tells him as he looked at Sophie. "It just happened."

"Uh huh..."

"You have no idea what the hell happens between me and Sophie, so why are you in here bothering me."

Emmett shrugged. "To pick on you like big brothers do."

"I'm sure later would be good." He says. "Once she's awake, we're going on a date."

"Can you control yourself?"

"I don't think we can."
~~~
Sophie smiled as her and Edward went on their date. She looked at Edward as he looked at her. "Is there something you want to tell me?"

"There is." He says. "Sophie, I'm a vampire."

"Oh. Is that all?"

"You are also my mate."

Sophie smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Tell me more."

Edward smiled as they started walking, but instead of holding her hand, he let her jump on his back making him smile. Sophie kissed his cheek as Edward started talking about the vampire life.

There is nothing that could ruin this moment.

Sorry for the short chapter.