Nine

Filler chapter
The next day, Bella asked Charlie to see if Sophie will let her on the cheer team. "No." Was the first thing she said. "I don't trust her, daddy."

"Sophie, she wants to get to know her sister, but I have done warn her to stay away from Edward."

"Daddy, she won't listen." She says. "We already know she's planning something. This is just the beginning and the next, she will do whatever it takes to try to act like me."

Charlie sighed. "I know how she is. I saw it the moment she saw Edward." He tells her. "She questioned me about him the other day and I told her that he is in love with you and has been for over a year now. She was told to back off, but I don't think that's working since she asked to join the team."

Sophie sat down. "Daddy, I don't trust her. I think she needs to go back to Renee and stay there."

Bella heard everything and glared. The only person standing in the way of her getting to Edward is Sophie, but how will she get Edward to be her's. Jessica told her that no matter what she does, Edward will shut her down because he truly is in love with Sophie Swan and people are believing that it won't be long till the two are expecting. This is harder than I thought.

I wanted a moment for Charlie and Sophie. He is promising her what he will do if Bella tries anything. Do you think Edward may kill Bella first or let the nomads? Till next time.