Eighteen

Filler chapter
Sophie walked out to see Edward looking at the lake. It was just them and she loved it. Walking over to him, she kissed his cheek. "What's wrong, Edward?"

"Just thinking. I almost lost you and our baby." He tells her. "So, for right now, you and I are staying here."

Sophie smiled. "Edward, you are hiding something from me and I know something is truly bothering you besides what almost happened. I know we are getting closer to our wedding date and the birth of our little one, but there is something else bothering you."

Edward knew he would have to tell her the truth because she knows him just like he knows her. "I'm scared that I will do something wrong as a father. I never thought I could be one till you came along. You gave me a blessing, but I don't know the first thing about being a father let alone being a husband."

Putting her arms around his neck, Sophie smiled as leaned against him. "Marriage can be a rollercoaster, but we never had an argument. We may have disagreements some times, but we never gotten mad because those disagreements are silly anyways." She tells him. "A father isn't just a title. It's something that is earned and I know that you and our baby will have an amazing bond, because I know what it's like to be scared. I never had a mother. So, I don't know how this mother thing works."

Edward smiled as he looked at her. "We will work together as we usually do."

Sophie kissed him as he smiled. "We're a team and this baby will have an amazing mom and dad."

"That he or she will."