Fifteen

The Cullens and Charlie arrived at the hospital as Sophie and Edward arrived. Sophie was out cold as Edward held her hand. They got out the back as the paramedics wanted Edward to be checked out. "I got him." Carlisle tells them. "Let them make sure the baby and Sophie are okay."

Edward nodded as he let them rush Sophie in. "What happened?" Carlisle asked.

"Bella happened." He says as Carlisle guided him to a room. "I want her arrested."

Charlie knew this was a mistake. Bella should have stayed with Renee and now his daughter and grandchild are fighting for their lives. He looked at the rest of the Cullens. "Do me a favor and let me know when she wakes up. I need to do something."

They nodded as Charlie walked out. Alice smiled as this was going to go great. "What?" Rosalie asked. "Are they going to be okay?"

"They will, but not Bella."
~~~
Edward was cleared so he went to the room that held his mate. He saw Sophie asleep and saw the ultrasound to see the small dot confirming that his baby was okay. "How is she?" He heard and looked at Charlie.

"Sleeping." He tells him. "Is Bella..."

"She's been arrested and I need yours and Sophie's consents."

Edward looked at him and started to tell him everything from early. From the time Bella came to now, everything that Charlie needed to know. Charlie couldn't believe he let Bella come stay with them hoping she wouldn't harm his daughter, but yet, she did. The more Edward told the more angry he got.

Esme heard every word along with the rest and knew that once Sophie wakes up, she was going to make sure Bella is gone for good. "I'm looking for Sophie Swan."

Charlie walked out and stopped seeing the one person Sophie really doesn't want to see. "Renee."

I'm teasing you guys. I can't wait till you read the next chapter, but first, what do you think will happen next?