Three

Sophie was sound asleep when Edward went to her. He saw her shorts in the floor causing him to groan knowing she's in her panties. He walked over to her and kissed her head. "I hope that you aren't mad about today." He says. "Tomorrow, I'm going to know you better." He stopped seeing a bra laying on the floor. He picked it up and left.

"Edward?" Sophie says as she stirred awake to feel air. She looked around her room to see no one. She got out of bed to see his bracelet with a crest on it. "He was here."

She walked to the window and could have sworn she saw him staring right back at her. She shook her head and walked back in. Sophie smiled as she walked back to her room, but noticed her bra she had laid out was missing. She was confused, but knew she will search for it in the morning.
~~~
Not being able to find her missing bra, Sophie went to school after checking on her father who was sound asleep. She had Edward's bracelet in her hand smiling. She was going to comfort him on being in her room last night. Edward saw her and walked over to him. She grabbed his hand and dragged him to the other side of the school building. "What? No hello?"

"Hello." Sophie says showing the Cullen crest bracelet. "You were in my bedroom."

Edward was shocked to see that his bracelet was missing. "I...uh..." Sophie gave him a look. "Yes."

"Why?'

Think. Was the first thing he had to do. "I was hoping you were awake?"

Sophie laughed. "You lied, but I'll let you slide." She tells him as she started walking away, but stopped. "I hope you enjoy the gift you stolen."

Edward didn't know what to say as he watched Sophie Swan, the girl who likes to tease him, walk away. Emmett busted out laughing as he saw Edward staring at Sophie's butt. "You, my brother, have a staring problem."

"Emmett, I'm so glad that I'm the only mind reader because I know you would have died from what I'm thinking." He says.

"Actually, I know." He says. "You are turned on."

"Shut up!"
~~~
After school, Sophie was at home cooking dinner for her dad, Billy, and her best friend Jacob. There was a game and Sophie promised to have food fixed. Charlie smelt the food and shook his head. "Sophie?"

"Hi daddy."

"It smells good in here."

Sophie smiled as she looked up to Edward standing by a tree. She was confused. When she looked down at the food than looked back up, Edward was gone. "Sophie Swan, your best friend has arrived."

The Swan girl rolled her eyes as she looked at the food she finished. Especially the main course. "The food is ready!"

"What are we having?" Billy asked as Sophie walked in

"It's taco night." She tells them. "Eat up."

Charlie looked at his daughter as they started to grab their food. Sophie walked over to the sink to see Edward making her smile. She turned around and smiled as Edward left. He looked at the bracelet he wears and was going to give it to Sophie to keep. It's only fair.