Six

"If you don't mind me asking, but why don't I ever hear you talk about your mom?" Edward asked as him and Sophie sat on a bench at school.

"She didn't want me." She says. "Renee wanted her perfect daughter Bella, but she doesn't know is that Bella is very ill." Sophie sighed. "Bella has always hated me. She thought I was sleeping with a lot of guys, but I wasn't. I'm not a whore."

"I know better."

"Daddy told me that Bella is thinking about moving in next year. I'm scared."

"Why?"

"I don't want her trying to steal you from..."

"She will never get me." He tells her. "I love you, Sophie Swan. Bella can try whatever, but I have my mate. She's beautiful and the love of my life."

"I love you, Edward."

"Always."

"Always."
~~~
A year later and the idea of Bella actually coming was stressing Sophie out causing Edward to arrive at the Swans to see if him and Sophie can leave town for awhile so Sophie won't be stressing. "Charlie?"

"Edward, what brings you by?"

"I came to see if I can take Sophie out of town." He says. "She's stressing over her sister coming."

Charlie nodded. "You showed her love for a year now and has treated her right. You can take her wherever."

"Thank you, sir." He says as he went to go in, but stopped. "Charlie, one day, I want to ask Sophie to marry me. I really do love her and I want her to know that it will always be her."

"I can tell it will be." He says. "You have my blessing."

Edward smiled as he walked in and up to Sophie's room. Sophie walked out of her room in a dress to bump into someone. "Sorry."

"It's okay."

Sophie looked at Edward. "I didn't know you were coming by. What's wrong?"

"I know you have been stressing and same for your father so we think that if I took you out of town for awhile."

"Is this about my fear?"

"No, because I love you so much Sophie Swan and nothing will change that as you are my mate." Edward sys kissing. "Let me take you away from here. Just us."

Sophie smiled as she kissed him. "Take me away." She tells him. "Anywhere with you is perfect for me."

"I love you."

"I love you."