The SODA and the PARACETAMOL

"Goodmorning!! Hard headed, trouble maker, class cutter and a pot smoker lovable not so little sistah!!!!! How are you feeling?" I greet my sister and not scolding her for what she did last night, cause I know we'll be on a fight and I don't want that to happen cause we'll just both loose.

"Can I have........" I cut her giving a pill..... "Paracetamol??, coffee???or soup???" I ask, giving her what I thought she'll need, to be over with her hangover.
"Soda please???"she mumbled.
I smiled and almost a tear fell from my eye.. knowing I will smile of her request.

I don't drink a lot ... and my mon doesn't know that I'm a drinker even now that I'm 22yrs. Old already.
My sister is the only one who knew about it in our house, so when I got drunk and having a hangover., all I need is a soda in the morning, cold as snow.,and also a paracetamol ta ease my head ache and my hangover will surely be over.

So we both smile when she ask for a soda, but made me think that it's my fault that she's like this...,
(I always think that somehow I do things wrong, that it is my fault that some bad things happen to our lives., that I am cursed or just unlucky one,. Self pity is my middle name and all I can do every single day of my life.)

"Floating? What are you thinking?",my sister asking after 10 minutes of not talking and looking on the air,..
"Nothing.., can we talk about what happened??... in school??.. in the party??..with you?..with mom??.. with your life???" As i said I miss her, wanting to know about my sister more... feeling I was missing everything in her life....
"Do you have boyfriend?boyfriends?"

"You!, are asking too much!!!!Bren!!!
stop, it's... it is annoying you know!!!!
You're already a month here and just ask me now???
And also..., cp, laptops, ipad, wifi, internet, fb, tweeter, ig, anything..., everything..., 7years,.!!NOTHING!!!
And asking me now do I have boyfriend?,or what happened???
YOU HAPPENED!!!!
I miss you Bren, but can you drop this caring and worry sister act please...
You want to know me??? Come with me tonight, come party with me, or go to school if you want,., follow me wherever I go,. I don't care,., If you want to know me.,. I'm an open book,., who my friends, who I'm with, what I'm doing,..
Just please stop asking to many question!!!!! I hate it!
I love you Bren and I miss you so much, but 7 minutes, 7hours or even 7days of asking and if I want to answer, it will not be enough for you to know me..., You missed a lot you know??!"

"I'm really sorry!!... is all I can say Bea......"