INTERVIEW

"Hi! I'm George Sandoval, from MAG Magazine"., offering a hand shake.

"Hi! I am Brennan. Let's proceed to the interview?"

"Yes, that... thank you for allowing us on an intetview....."

"Yah! Sure.., I really hate to be interviewed, but as an exception because your boss is a special person to mine,.....  so there's nothing I can do but be interviewed."

"You are the best make up artist in our country.,."

"REALLY?" With frown in my face and obviously joking and just making a sarcastic look cause I know what she's telling is true, but still keep being humble .

"Yes! I know you already knew it,.. and that is why we are having this interview..,".

She asked a lot of questions and I answered it fine..but then......

"By the way Anna's back!, she is your partner right? What do you feel? You might not be the only best now.."

"I...........,,,, can't answer that..,., but I am happy that she is back."

"I heard it is for good., it's almost 2 years when you had the offer to go study and make name in U.S. but you turned it down and she is the one to accept and go to U.S.A."

"Yah! Pretty much like that.."
Remembering that year, it's 2 years ago and we both both made names and have a good job on our own. I love what I have now and I know she definitely love hers.," as I smile
"But really I am glad that she is here, but I am not threatened or something, we are both good ...na.. we are the best on what we are doing...."

"Oh? That is good to hear.."

"That is all... this interview is over! I have nothing left to say.!" Feeling annoyed with where this interview is going...

"Oh?!., thank you again for allowing us to interview you., have a nice day" as she shook my hand and leave.