Beach Volley-A

"Where are you going?" My mom ask. As she saw me took a bath, changing clothes over and over, like I'm having a date or something, that I can't pick the right outfit.

"I......mmmm, playing beach volley with Bea and her friends!" I answered.
"Can I?" Asking her permission as if I'm a kid that needed one.

"Fine! As if I have a say"

I just smiled and sighed.
"Thanks! We'll be back early."

"Just not early... in the morning!!!"

"Haha! Sure." Then I picked the right outfit, the short shorts and a fitted jersey sando. I sprayed my bulgari perfume all over my body, then left the house alone because my sister is already on the beach.

"Bye,Ma.!" As I ride my big bike.

At the beach, I saw them playing already or maybe just heating up, so I decided to watch first.
And then... there she is!! Addison playing with the ball, hitting it hard, she jump like she's flying, she's reaching the ball and rolling in the sand.... her sweat is running all over her body.... And I feel that I'm watching it in a slowmo, as my eye captures every move she's making.
I want to be that ball in her hand, or the sand that wraps all over her body..... and then. . . BAMM!!

"Aw!, the ball hits me. And it's like waking up from an afternoon dream.
As i opened my eyes, I saw her..... Addison.

"Sorry!! Stand up!! Are you alright?".
Offering her hand to me.

"Ya..Yah!, sure,fine!, am fine."

"No kidding?? It really hit you hard if you haven't notice?????"come here!

"Yeah, i know!, you hit me really..... REALLY... hard!" Saying it with double meaning.

"Haha.. sorry?, I'm really am!
Come on? Let's start the game, we're waiting for you.... ammmmmm in 10years now."

"Hahaha. But you're already playing.?
Sorry for making you wait 10 years."

"It's fine, let's go!
You're with me then we're against the world, hehe, kidding! Bea and Leah."

I just smiled.. I'm loving what's happening! And what I'm hearing.

The game started, and we almost loose because I 'm kinda rusty and aside from that all I do is stare with my teammate.

"You are good!!!!" She complimented.

"Na, a little rusty but still have my game. You know I'm used to be better than good.?". Smiling at her.

"We won, because your sister is checking out her teammate", while she's looking at them.

"What????" I loudly asked.
"What are you implying? Are you saying my sister likes her teammate?"

"Yah! Pretty much" she answered.

"I thought she has a boyfriend?" confused.

"Yah, she has! But B is not satisfied with just a boyfriend, she has a lot of "boyfriends", and....... girlfriends on the side."

"Oh?!" The only word comes out of my mouth.

"Can we have a drink??? I can't take all the things you're saying right now.
Just thought I needed a drink or two.
I'll just talk to her about that in the morning.."