Grad to the Past (p2)

At the party...

"Hey Manu!!! Waiting for Addie??"

"Yah! I will confess...., that I like her, help me later..."

"Ah, ok!"

Then we saw Addie.., ridding at the back of the bike of Jr El Salvador., and it made us stare with the biggest eyes we could have.., both me and Manu...,

"Are they together again?? I asked Manu."

"NO! I don't know, I'm leaving..., my flight is early tomorrow, I just come to confess..., but there is nothing to., Bye Bren! See you at the city in school time...."

"Bye!"

"Hey!MA...,,,,,.......NU.,?????
What's with him??" Addie curiously asked.

"Why ask? Even if I will get jealous"

"Why?"

"He's jealous!? He will confess that he loves you, but seeing you with your ex doesn't help with his confidence.., you know???......., by the way are you???"

"No!!!!!"

"But considering it??"

"I don't know? Manu's the perfect guy you know, I have a deep feelings for him that I can't explain, but what will I do with the perfect man if he can't even say what he feels???
And here is Jr El Salvador, trying to be the perfect one, but we all know he can't and will never be....., told me that he still loves me and want me back., but tonight I just need a ride and saw him.... we're friends, so why not, right?"

"Oh., ok, bit ypu hurt him and you might not see him for a long time... he love you, you know.... I know you know that... so all will be fine with the two of you..... BEER????"

After a few drinks I asked Addison to come with me and ride arround the village.., with my bike, I really love to go to places that I really miss., and I want someone to accompany me., She just said yes and we left Bea's friends and classmates at the bar.,

We go to the park, to the gymn, to the hills, I'm almost out of gas, so I stop by the gasoline station owned by Addison's family.

"Hey Bren!" Someone tap me at my back , when I turn arround...

"Aunt Christie!" Addison loudly called her aunt.

"Hey!" I greeted Christie...,
"Christie is your aunt, ha????"

"Hey Addison!, whay are you doing with her??"

"Hey, BRENAN CLAI!! What the h#ll are you doing with my neice.,??"

"Nothing, I'm out of gas and I needed one, and we're just strolling..." I answered.

"Like we used to..," she mumbled

"Haha! You are too young ang beautiful to be an aunt"

"Still have that sweet tongue of yours Bren." While blushing.
"Just take care of my niece and bring her home at time.., It is nice that you are here Bren, it's good to see you...,"

"Thank you Christie..,,, Bye!!!!
I MISS YOU, YOU KNOW!!!!!" As I shouted while we're ridding my bike.

We almost finish strolling arround the village and as they say the view is better at dark night with small lights surrounding the places.

"So my aunt?"

"What about your aunt?.....
She is a friend... Let's just say we used to stroll aeround too... not that long ago.... to make the short story shorter.., I choose her bestfriend over her... meaning I am her first heartbreak, she still love me though, and we're still friends after that."

"So what's next???" She asks.

"Can you join me to the bridge?? Cause I need a more quiet place to think"

"About what??"

"I'll tell you when we're there.., by the way thank you for strolling with me..., I really need conpany.." I smiled

"And don't worry about Manu.., I will take care of it.!" I laughed.

We both laughed.