Grad to the Past (p3)

At the bridge....

"So......."

"I'm thinking..... I had lot going on..., since the day I come back here.., 2 years ago., 1Year here and 1 year at work have passed but this thing that's going on is not resolving on its own, and Haunting me over and over again.,"

"What happened 2 years ago?"Addie asks.

"It's about my ex., as they call you and Manu, she is my chemistry, my meant for each other., the love of my life, my movie love team, and any words you can add to describe.."

After I graduated college, my hair is as short as you can imagine. I am Tourism graduate., and we have the same college attended, she's ahead though, we have mutual friends, so we hangout and I don't realize that I am falling inlove for her. That time she's starting her career as a make up artist, she's one of the best even she's just starting, I could tell, everyone noticed.  When we're dating she's experimenting me, when we will go to an event, or even on a simple date,  she'll used her "magic" (as I call it) with me, she is turning me into a barbie doll, a princess, a person I will never be, and never thought I could be.

She can do it to any one...., but everyone said I am different, what she did to me or doing to me is not just transforming.., it is divine., it is magical., that she is the only one who can brought it out of me., and also I am the only one who can make her give her fullest potential she can give.

Then I became her model, the model that made her to almost top her game.
Beinh together all the time made us closer, I fell for her really really fall, not just words but I really feel it., and maybe she does too. We decided to be together as girlfriends., it's official, we laugh, we enjoy each other, sometimes fight.
She has everything, but being known inside and out of the country is not enough for her., she wanted not to be the best, but #1 in the country possibly in the world.
And she almost did!!! In what she did to me.... it's not just physical appearance of me that change, also the boost of confidence came out because of her.
Then people and agents fill her thoughts that, transforming me isn't enough, she should make an apprentice out of me, that she should make an apprentice out of me, that she should teach me her magic, if that happened (and it does) she will not be the best, it's different level of best, #1 can't justify of what will she be if she done that.

And because I'm overly so much inlove with her, I approve and say "I'll try".

And as I told you, it's not just appearance and confidence that she brings out of me, I can't believe even with myself that I can do her thing.
I felt I have her "magic".

We became team, the duo the world could ever have in the field of cosmetics and make ups...
We're not just partner in life but in everything and no one knew about it, they just know that we're both straight girls partnering.., ofcoarse our friends knew.
We work for Camille, shes one of our friend. I don't care where we work, if she's the best and they say I am too, I don't care about that, all I want that time is her, to be with her all the time, to see her, to hug and hold her, I love my job because she is in it, because I love her, I know that time that she's the one for me.