Grad to the Future

After a week speny with 3 angels, Bea and the twins.,Em and Emem, also Addison's classmate and not to mention., my cousins.
I love spending time with Addison, we're teasing her to Manu, and how she's fitted in our family. I'm cool with that but I'm not cool if she'll be with someone else.
I come back to the city together with my sister Bea, cause she'll be applying for college, and she will live with me from now on.

In the office., my boss/friend gave me a hectic schedule..., knowing the situation with Anna...,

"Hey! the agent is waiting for you in the office.," as Camille excitedly telling me.

Ok! I'll go!! Dinner LAter?
Ofcoarse!, 8:30, at everything sizzles??
"I laughed as if she's the one who invitedme for dinner not the other way around"
At myoffice.., Hey Harold!!Good Morning!!, greeting the agent slight friend...
Why so early?, why not just tell me on the phone what you need??
"I needto talk to you, on business hours cause I have a business preposition.
The Offer for your career in the U.S still stands, Anna's done and more skilled as you can see right now,.
And the budget can't be refunde, so as your friend and a great agent I say it is a win win, and opportunity knocks only once but with you twice, rare case you know?!!
You are good , I mean best and no one except Anna has been offered with this kind of prestige scholarship. You are exceptional, you are a country's pride, and this is a life changer.. yah I know that you don't want this but,,,.

I'll go!!!as I cut him..
I'm waiting for this , I just didn't expect that it will be offered to me again, I deserve it, and I really want it.., I just didn't want to go that time...because Anna is., after what she did... you know.??
You don't need to throw sweet words though, I know you and I know how you work.. You will use this story, our story to every magazine and news paper in the country.. model and artist to teacher and student, to being partners as artist to being partners in real life as secret, then now the being rivals,,,. Great story right?I know you will be rich by this kind of story.., user!! That's why I hate you sometimes..
But thank you for not giving up on me and my talent,.
"I'm leaving, nothing else to say.. You know mw better, by the way it will be next, it's just they'd started this batch already and you're late.. You will be for the next year's batch. Remember it's for 2 years', then kissed me and said his goodbye.

At the restaurant
"Hey Camz!, they offered it to me again, a year from now", excitedly telling the good news to my good friend.
"I know!! And,..... I'm gonna miss you!!! I know cause in 2 years my best artist will be leaving with pay..," then we both laugh as we order.

I go to Summers Hill, spending time with my mom, Addison, Avril and Angie the three angels and the twin Em and EMEM.
And I love that, that's the only time I can say that I can fully rest with fresh air and this kids around me.Seeing Addison even though we're teasing her every time to Manu, I would say that Manu misses her so much and still loves her...I told Addie that I want her to be part of our family, that she is my cousin at heart., and she'll just smile and say "AH?!".
Bea's busy with her studies and can't come with me when I am going home, Manu lives with me too, bringing different girls every night telling me just assignment or just research., and even nothing is happening I don't share that info to Addie.,
I bond a lot with Addison this year I will surely miss her., This will be the last time I can go home so I took all the time I can spend with her.